Arisa

probably dead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hiya everyone! :kaohi: If you don't know already, I'm a pet lover~ Animals are family to me! Just not too many animals. :kaoswt:

I love cats the most, but I've had a dog too, and bunnies look super cute too! Currently, I only have a cat, Chika the cat~

What pets do you guys have? I'm super curious to hear your answers, and hear about all of the cute and fuzzy guys and gals. :kaoluv:

Arisa

probably dead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I hate any and all cockroaches. I lived in the scummier parts of Texas, so that would explain why when you know that those things are everywhere and are disgusting. Yes, I know, these are different, but I just can't stand them.

Anyway, cats. Three of them. All female. I want to turn them inside out sometimes for being bad (exaggeration, by the way so don't freak out), but I love them anyway. They are older, but they still have a lot of energy.

KaiWeWi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have 4 budgies. A blue male named Rocki, a grey female named Nicki, a yellow female named Tobi and a yellow-green male named Schredder. They are so damn loud but I just love them anyway xD

Philosophus Vagus

The drunken bird dog of rpg maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have two dogs, a chocolate lab mix and a greyhound. (anyone who wants a really good dog, check out retired greyhounds from racetracks sometime. They've run all their lives, retire at 3 years or so ready to chill and be loved already completely trained aside from guard duties, and are smart and easily trained in what to and what not to bark at as well if you want a guard dog too.) and a crawlspace cat.

If I could afford it I'd have all kinds of other animals, but I have neither the funds or the property for that.

KaiWeWi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@hiddenone Well... they don't mind me most of the time and they aren't exactly friendly.
But they don't totally hate me either, and will kindly ignore the fact that they don't like hands if you have food on you :-D

Gamefall Team

Nebula Games Leader
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really love cats and parrots, but for now I can't take animals where I live. I like dog as well, but I prefer cats instead of them, because I like their attitude.
It's strange, but... I really really love ducks, too :kaoblush:, when I was a child I own a super cute baby suck, but my mother gave them back :kaocry:
I still like ducks and I think that one day They will conquer the world (?)

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@djDarkX I lived in South Florida and am so traumatized by roaches that I always think I'm seeing them out the corner of my eye. Some of them fly in Florida, too. :barf:

Almond on the kitchen floor? Gut reaction is "ROACH!" I have no aversion to any other arthropod.

Anyway, to answer the question. I have a cat! A tiny little ginger girl. I've had cats most my life, but she's my first pet. I'd love a dog one day. In the past, I've had guinea pigs. Those squeaks are my kryptonite!

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Meg! Been a while and YEAH! IKR!? I hate those things. A lots of other bugs, I just don't mind. Those things, though. To hell with them, haha!

evmaster

Cats are the best.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
First reply posts about roaches. All the following posts talk about how they hate roaches. Did not expect this when entering topic. /endreaction

In all seriousness, I have 2 cats! My favorite cat Felix died last year July. T_T But my other two are good. Babycat is getting old, just turned 10. (He's called Babycat because he was the runt of the litter and had a wussy meow. That and he cuddled something great.) He's a greyish cat.

Nick is a black cat that everyone who comes over can pet. Babycat just runs because someone around the neighborhood abused him. (Felix was an abused cat that warmed up to our family)

I miss Felix something awful. He was my buddy. Felix talked to me, came when called and sat wherever I was.

Attachments

Blackyu

Professional Procrastinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've had plenty of pets in my life in total : Three dogs, a cat, around 30 fishies, a guinea pig, a rabbit, a hamster, a butterfly (those dont live long though. :c), and I've met and kept so many spiders in my room that you could almost call them my pets too. (I didn't own all of those at the same time, but still had them once.)
Now, the only pets left are roughly 10 unnamed fishies, one dog (female, named Lola) and still that one cat (female, named Fripouille). Lola is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel that gives a lot of affection, free face washes, and loves to jump on the sofa and bite my fingers. Fripouille is a Burmese that gets afraid of everything, (especially Lola) and loves to sleep on my bed, and leaves cat hair absolutely everywhere on my blanket. I have to use the vacuum very often because of her. Good times.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have chickens! 8 of them. Black Tail, Cuddles, Ruffles (AKA Momma), Lemonade, Brown Sugar, Sonata, Teddy Bear, and Phileo. We got the first three about a year ago as full grown hens, and then in winter Ruffles hatched some eggs (Hence her nickname Momma), She hatched 6 chicks one passed away shortly after hatching and three were gotten rid of later on because we didn't want 4 roosters which left Lemonade (The only female in the batch) and Brown Sugar. Finally back in March we bought that last three as chicks. Sonata is a Barred Rock, which are my favorite breed because they're zebra chickens!

I used to have a cat named Heidi but she passed away a few weeks ago (that was really hard...). I've had cats almost all my life so I like cats best, but I also love dogs (especially the big ones).

Arisa

probably dead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Well, update. I have a doggie now!! Her name is Chiyo, and she's a Finnish Lapphund~ She's only a puppy, though.

My cat is still sorta confused about this, but they seem to be becoming friends. At least they don't hate each other. xD

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have a frog. I've had 4 in total, but all of them died but Ferb. :/ So now Ferb's an old man, LOL.
And then I have the Master of Random Garbage. Though I don't think that counts as an actual pet since I drew them....

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We have three dogs in our house and each very different in personality. Lola, pprincess, snarly one and is 14 years old Pekinese and mostly sleeps these days. She loves to explore. So if you don't watch her, she'll wonder right off, but don't worry, she comes back. She loves her cheese, pork and even her canned chicken (she doesn't get that often). Duke, is a eleven year old pug, who loves to sleep, getting scratched (he becomes a little bully when you stop), but doesn't play. He gets excited when you take him out, even though, it isn't his favorite thing to do. (he only gets excited when he has to pee). He hates to get his paws wet and refuses to go out when rainy or when it has rained. Often when he has to go, he goes even when that is inside.

Lastly, we have the baby of the family: Shadow, the formerly running around the neighborhood when my brother, Richard accidentally left the door open even an inch. Shadow loves his walks, sausage, French fries, cheese, his peanut butter treats, cheese, toast (for some odd reason), he loves to chase a ball, loves to chew on things like bones, chewy sticks and his very active. He has this adorable little cry and sometimes he places his had on your leg.. He is very smart, sometimes too smart for his own good. He, too, loves his scratches like Duke and loves to spend time outside.

Of course, I used to have a cat that played fetch, so... go figure.

robhr

come on die young
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have two cats, brothers and both old timers (about 17.) Junior and Tickles.

Love cats so much I volunteer at a cat shelter twice a week. I want to adopt them all but it would be hard to integrate them into the family, with the other cats and all. Once I move back out of my parent's house (been here for a few years now. I miss having my own apartment) after I get a job I'll probably adopt one or two.

Sarah_yt

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I have two ginger cats~ The big one is 4 years old now and the smaller one coming up to 2 years old.

I adopted 'Big' from a shelter. He was previously a stray and a bit wild, but turned out to have a very sweet personality. When I got the kitten from a country farm, I was a bit concerned Big wouldn't take well to him. Couldn't have been further from the truth! He took to him immediately, following him around like a dad and making sure he didn't hurt himself.

Little also loves his adopted brother. They often are found napping curled up together. <3

IMG_1668.JPG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I bought a gaiter with Meijer printed on it.

I'm still a Walmart worker, and I wore it today for work.
Trying out new carpet autotiles and I can't decide if it's working or not. Pixeling soft carpets is hard
It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.
I don't like linear gear progression in games. I'd like to see more gear be useful from start to finish. This is also true for skills. I also like finding overpowered gear, and don't enjoy games that are too balanced.
Framework is getting closer to completion. Adding more QoL changes for users.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakobhenerey309