Serg

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Ukrainian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hoho. cool, I had a hamster with the same name: ''Chika'' (girl in Spanish)

Stanley

Nobody, Joystrike Scientist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay, Lotudian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My cat, Gaman, worships me. He always bring his hunting prize to my doorstep

Rinober

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've had three bunnies, Chopper, Nini and Sugar. There were the cutest ones on earth. Right now, no pet :|

Arisa

probably dead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Serg Heheh, Chika is actually Japanese, you're referring to Chica. It's funny how one letter changes everything.

Philosophus Vagus

The drunken bird dog of rpg maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm about to pick up a boxer/pit mix from my brother (puppy is his boxer's son) to raise for the next eighteen months or so. Adorable little puppy, with huge, sturdy paws. He'll be a tank when he grows up, but has the sweetest personality. Going to raise him to be a companionable guard dog and give him to my grandmother who lives alone so she'll have someone tough to protect her and discourage anyone who might think to take advantage of an octogenarian living by herself.

Rainbowwings

Lady Fair Gamer; Anarchist
Reaction score
First Language
Parolian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Back home, indoors I had a cat by the name of Yuitan (in my native tongue it is shorthand for Yuitan'areta which means 'bug swatter' lol), but outdoors, it could be a number of different creatures, since the backyard had a large forest and massive hilly pasture.

I won't forget the garden; I consider my plants as pets too! Of course, I never named them, but gave them all the same love and attention (as did everyone else who tended my garden).

Probably my favorite (or at least one that I spent a lot of time with) was my Rafflesia. Yes, it smells wonderfully awful, and as an alchemist, that made me love it all the more. I also had a patch of lovely (and just as finicky) Fire Bloom Orchids.

Here, where I am now, I just have a twelve year old pug named Oscar. Yes, he's out of his prime now.

Johnny_Retro

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Two dogs (Jack Russel and Yorkshire Terrier), one cat and five rats. :D

pandadodod

Wannabe of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
My family has four dogs and Four cats. But personally, I take charge of two kittens that I only got last week. I'm so in love with them. They cuddle up with me for no reason. Not like our old cats which are cuddly whenever hungry... Sigh

Linhtendo

□_ヾ(・_・ )
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
When I was still living at my parents home, I had a cat named Kitty (so creative that name :D) but when I moved out in another town I got myself a cute little dog whose name is Lumi! She's a Shiba Inu :)

Attachments

dreamfall887

Moon Priestess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have three cats, Kira, Kaji and Barry.

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So far? Just one dog (Husky), one cat, three hens, one rooster, & one peacock.
Next spring we will be adopting three more hens, two goats, one pig, three rabbits, and two ducks.

:) :) :)
-MIA

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
WOW! I LOVE animals (far more than most people!) and have had a vast array of pets over the years! But my current list of pets.... Well, we (my spouse and I) have 4 cats, a dog and some goldfish.

Over the years, I have had just about everything you can imagine! A HUGE number of parrots, cats, dogs, rabbits, fish and other assorted animals. I even had a pet emu at one point. My favorite pet ever was a cockatiel (Australian parrot) named Apple. She was the sweetest bird ever, and went everywhere I went! She went to birdie heaven just a few years ago, but will always have a special place in my heart.

Zeldaniac

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Cats are my favorite. I had one named Deedee when I was little. She eventually got really sick and we had to put her down. (possibly for the same reason I had asthma back then, because there was mold growing in my bedroom?) Years later in another city we had a dog. He was alright, but dogs are loud and hate you except for the ten seconds it takes to feed them. I currently live in a woods where cats decided to come up and visit regularly. Eventually I decided to leave food out for them, so they may as well be mine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!
MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maott