What resource packs do you suggest for RMMV and how do they go with RTP?

JustinK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there,

Like the title says I'm looking to buy resource packs (mainly because I cannot create anything myself), but what I'm wondering is, what are the most sold ones and which ones go best with RTP? The games I will make are usually just the medieval JRPG games, so I do not need any School/Horror/WRPG resource packs. I have also seen the post which states what resource packs go with each other, but what I want to know is, when I buy let's say, a time-fantasy pack, can you clearly see they are different from the defaults?
I hope this is enough information, if not, feel free to ask me anything!

Greetings,

JustinK

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Time fantasy is in a whole other tileset category when it comes to looks. I would recommend the Fsm tilesets if you're looking for something that you can use the rtp with. There are two packs out right now for it, and a 3rd one is on its way out soon so its a fairly flexible tileset.

DeviTheHuman

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here's a thread that talks about which graphics pack works with the MV RTP. Anything made for VX/Ace may work with MV too, but you'll have to resize the images unless you use Shaz's conversion plugin that changes MV so it can use 32x32 px resources.

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm a fan of the FSM, and you can typically adjust the saturation levels of the RTP to supplement where needed. Very well put together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Popular old italian singer be like: We will win against Coronavirus! Humanity was capable of destroying even the dinosaurs! *cry laughs*
MarioWidjaya123 wrote on kyonides's profile.

I thought they were dead, but I wanted to be certain. :kaoback:
Always kind of annoys me to see people complain about ads in their phone applications because people are too lazy to turn on airplane mode when using them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paojiangya