averagecelery

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
I'm using Dekita's Full Keyboard Input plugin.

So I have a common event that has a loop with a conditional branch. It's checking whether the user is pressing A or not, but

I need to check through a script call since the input is available through the plugin only. I'm just asking for the call I need to do, that's all.

Thanks! :-T

lithkast

Quirky mini boss
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I'm not going to profess to have your answer, but I did take a look at the plugin you are using and may have found your answer.  

Input.isKeyPressed(keyCode)keyCode should refer to the integer representing the key in question.  You can find those numbers in the plugin itself, near the top.  

anyways I would assume the script call would look like this.

Input.isKeyPressed(keyCode) ?*/ or something like thisInput.isKeyPressed(keyCode) = true*/ or justInput.isKeyPressed(keyCode)Again, I don't know 100% if those will work.  It was just me reviewing the code and coming to that conclusion.  If it doesn't work, I'll be glad to test some things out for you and come up with a better solution, assuming someone smarter than me doesn't come in and give you the answer first lol.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well turns out I'm not going to the fair... COVID cases way too high in my state. Instead I'll just go to Chuck E Cheese's and transfer all my tickets from Orlando to my normal PlayPass wristband.
NV4LMYs.gif

New UIs

The Sinners who Never Sinned thread has been approved by the moderators! Thank you so much!
:ewat:

index.php
I oughta set up my itch.io, but I'm like, uugghhh I DON'T WANNA. :kaocry: Why does errything feel like such a chore right now? I don't wanna just complain tho, so y'all got any hot tips for how to make a really pretty, sexy, sweaty, flowery itch.io page? BEST TIP WINS. :kaoluv:

Also here's a beautiful nymph to liven up the day for y'all! (No it's not me.)

alice_nymph(old).png
Hello again, guys! Today, I come to you with not one, not two, but THREE new emotion busts for Ramona!
RAng2FPS.gifRAng5FPS.gif
Anger

RWin2FPS.gifRWin5FPS.gif
Wink

RCry2FPS.gifRCry5FPS.gif
Crying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrymon