standardplayer

Keeper of Kitties
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm an energy drink guy. I used to drink a lot of green tea, and before that, coffee. I know people talk about acquiring a taste for coffee but...90% of people do a lot to their coffee to make it taste less like coffee, soo......

Lol but tea I always liked better, because it felt like I was drinking something I liked, not making a concession with an bad tasting bean.

I didn't try many teas, though. Mostly just the basic teas that are common in America. Which is mostly sweetened black tea. I was always happy with that, I liked the flavor and smoothness, and I appreciated the caffeine kick.

Ultimately, I'm not a fan of hot beverages, though, and I never liked cold tea as much as hot. So it's no-sugar energy drink for me. Sometimes they're tea flavored XD

Last edited:

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@standardplayer I think some coffee drinkers are just caffeine junkies in denial; addiction with a coat of Starbucks paint. I can't stand the taste of actual coffee, but love the smell.

The only tea we ever had in our house, back when I was a kid, was PG Tips; none of this fancy herbal stuff. Made with a single teabag, sugar, boiling water and milk; looked kinda like muddy water. It was alright, but I clearly didn't like it enough to keep on drinking it. xD

Only things I drink now are Pepsi Max (it's my go to sugar free drink) and council pop (tap water).

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@standardplayer, It is true. People like energy drinks in the US and Europe I guess like it too. What drinks do you like?

standardplayer

Keeper of Kitties
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I loooove sugar free monsters, and i actually really like the monster energy tea drinks. Peach, to be specific

Benny Jackdaw

Ratty!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I don't drink a lot of tea, but every once in awhile when I have trouble sleeping, I do make myself a bottle of Sleepytime tea.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Benny Jackdaw, that is true about people drink tea at night. Sorry to hear that caffeine disrupt your sleeping.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Earl grey/english blend... When i drink tea at all. Usually go for coffee though - all day long xD

T34KEN

Happy game maker :-)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love black tea and i'm used to just hot water with nettle.

Redeye

Chronicles Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Twisted Tea ;) For special occasions

Keiyo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Mostly green tea I suppose. I sometimes try a random tea from a local shop but none have ever 'wowed' me. Spiced Chai is probably the only one that sticks out to me.

Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D aka "Staf00"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There are so many teas from. In addition, there made from different stuff like tea leaf, fruits, herbs, spices, and flowers?
It is just fun thread to talk about.:smile: [Don't say thai tea.:popcorn:]
Many like the taste of teas, but I like the scent of teas. Teas can be cold drink too. It is just water/mike products with something else.
Why shouldn't I say Thai tea? It's my favorite! W/ or w/o Boba :p
It's just so rich and dank.

Other than that, I like "pu'ji" tea, which is a mix of "pu'er" and "jihua" (chrysanthemum). Preferably using baby chrysanthemum.

I won't drink tea made from tea bags. Its gotta be in nugget form (like cannabis). That's how you know it's top-notch quality stuff. They usually come in a pretty tin canisters w/ double seals for freshness.

I reserve green tea for ice cream lol.

But in all honesty, I'll take a good coffee over tea. XD

However, smoothies outrank all the above in my book.

Last edited:

Willibab

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My favorite tea is Black Tea.....that i pour in the sink.... and then replace with cola light.

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There's a sublime Milky Oolong tea from David's Tea that I really dig. I can't quite tell if it's in the aroma, but it really adds to the sense of smoothness.
You must be from my corner of the globe-ish! I LOOOVE DavidsTea!! Since I don't live in Canada, but rather Canada adjacent, I don't get up there very often. I love to smell and sample all the weird ones!! Like the banana bread.. mmm.. but my all time favorites from DavidsTea is the Just Peachy. It's so delicious with a little lemonade on a hot day. :)

-MIA

Kitty_Rika

Your friendly neighborhood neko
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I like jasmine and chamomile, it's rly good while working

xDRAGOONx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Peppermint tea is refreshing. I also enjoy lemon ginger, although I haven't been drinking much of any tea lately. I did recently purchase a few big boxes that were on sale, so that very well may change. I went through a phase where tea was all I drank and at that time it was mostly white tea, assorted flavors. It's 2am here now, I was about to head to bed but now I am thinking of making a cup before I lie down :LZSyum:

BENI_MARU

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You must be from my corner of the globe-ish! I LOOOVE DavidsTea!! Since I don't live in Canada, but rather Canada adjacent, I don't get up there very often. I love to smell and sample all the weird ones!! Like the banana bread.. mmm.. but my all time favorites from DavidsTea is the Just Peachy. It's so delicious with a little lemonade on a hot day. :)

-MIA
I make sure to swing by and grab some samples whenever I'm at the mall :d Banana Bread tea sounds a bit far out for me, but gonna have to try Just Peachy out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I didn't think I'd spend the evening jamming out to the battle theme of a Hole Punch.
Welcome back to the dark era, where everything is in dark mode!
I'm not complaining! :o
Currently without internet due to storm damage and most of our state is devastated. No idea how long I'll be unable to log onto here, but I'll answer questions as soon as I can.
This is supposed to be pso2 photon blast inspired animation
I'm sure this question's been asked before, but I can't find an answer: is there any way to run the Steam version of RPGMaker *without* being logged into Steam? It's a frustrating extra step sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shorp_