BeanCanDev

Can of Beans
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Screenshot 2021-09-22 164340.png

Uhh, I saw this when using my BViz battlecore plugin at the very top, what is this?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
all plugin properties are usually explained inside the plugin help section, what did that say about it?
if you need more help, you should give at least a link to the website of the plugin.

BeanCanDev

Can of Beans
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
all plugin properties are usually explained inside the plugin help section, what did that say about it?
if you need more help, you should give at least a link to the website of the plugin.
That's never been there before, I'm also having issues with the plugin, so I don't think that's supposed to be there

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It can only be there if the plugin code specifically puts it there.
that is a fact.

it could be that the plugin was updated for example,
so have you read the help to check what it says about that property?
and again, where is the link to the website of the plugin if you need more help with it?

BeanCanDev

Can of Beans
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It can only be there if the plugin code specifically puts it there.
that is a fact.

it could be that the plugin was updated for example,
so have you read the help to check what it says about that property?
and again, where is the link to the website of the plugin if you need more help with it?
Here's the link to the website

Screenshot 2021-09-22 170844.png
What I meant when I said I don't think that supposed to be there is that there's no other plugin that these people made with this kind of style
Screenshot 2021-09-22 171059.png
Here's an example from another plugin of theirs.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Plugins don't all have to have the same parameters, even when made by the same person. It didn't get there by accident. It's meant to be there.

What does the help say about it? I just did a search for Priority on the very page you linked to, and came up with several options.

Did you set the value to 100 yourself, or was that already there? Have you updated that plugin since adding it to your project?

Maybe you're having "issues" with the plugin because it's not set correctly?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!
Imagine having a game broken up into a whole bunch of chapters? Like Chapter 11 should be about the party members going bankrupt.
Over 1/4th of the calendars are already out :eek: Have you already put something to a good use?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowking1901