79.3 KB · Views: 15

ATVariety15679

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Update 2: I am popping out of this by making SF_Actor1_4.

Attachments

• SF_Actor1_4.png
    SF_Actor1_4.png
    99.8 KB · Views: 11

mmKALLL

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
One thing I noticed was missing from the spreadsheet itself: SF_Kappa. Some like SF_Mafia were merged with other entries but I couldn't find anything for the poor Kappa.

That being said, amazing work with keeping this up to date, it's super helpful :rhappy:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Added the emosets from ATVariety (make sure to check their terms in their thread and do not just grab the faces here without that as you need to credit Amy as well!) and the line for the SF_Kappa, that I somehow missed while putting together that list^^'

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sometimes I feel like I am talking mostly to myself when updating this thread, welp..
Askann has an emoset for Actor 1_5

Battler by JhainC
Actor 2_7 https://www.deviantart.com/jhainc/art/RPG-Maker-MZ-Battler-2-856245505
People 2_2 https://www.deviantart.com/jhainc/art/Sorceress-Battler-Ver-1-856856351
Actor 3_5 https://www.deviantart.com/jhainc/art/Ninja-Battler-856856543

Askann

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sometimes I feel like I am talking mostly to myself when updating this thread, welp..
Askann has an emoset for Actor 1_5

Battler by JhainC
Actor 2_7 https://www.deviantart.com/jhainc/art/RPG-Maker-MZ-Battler-2-856245505
People 2_2 https://www.deviantart.com/jhainc/art/Sorceress-Battler-Ver-1-856856351
Actor 3_5 https://www.deviantart.com/jhainc/art/Ninja-Battler-856856543

Well, my thread is basically only my update comments.
But your work here is really appreciated, I do use this thread a lot.

TJP623

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
when it comes to battlers; HAS ANYONE DONE ACTOR 3-2 ?
Also the SF version of the Actor 3 characters?

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did a quick little face-set of the cat for someone who needed it in the "Resource Request" section and thought I would also share it here:

Black Cat Faceset.png

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Adding your cat, as well as my own granny emotions :3

CCCreations

CCCreations
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not a biggie... sorta copied Etanara's face set for the actor... (mostly was just a mouth thing... edited the eyebrows a tiny bit but that's it. still its an emo set i dont think is up yet? i might be mistaken.. idk. if so then feel free to take it down... cheers!SF_Actor3_CCCreations.png

Saireau

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you, CCCreations! I recombined and slightly edited some of the elements and got a little more variety. :) If someone could change the eyes for a sad and an angry look, that would be awesome.

EDIT: Credits: Amysaurus, Etanara, CCCreations. (No need to credit me.)

Attachments

• Soire.png
    Soire.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
As long as they are within Etanara's Terms of Use they should be fine I guess?

While I appreciate everyone who posts additional resources here, it is really important to add proper terms and credits for the people who actually want to use them^^' As they stand there as of now users have no clue if they may edit/repost/use commercial..., and the more people get involved (Saireau basically made an edit of an edit by CCCreations of an edit by Etanara) that can quickly become very messy.

Saireau

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
True! Sorry about that. I added their names to my post. :)

CCCreations

CCCreations
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So i reached out to @Amysaurus as per her terms about edits and such, and am able to share this face set :)
I used her mouths as well as a mouth or two from @Askann
I know its not the best... but its.. something? better than none at all i guess.
Sorry though for the delay to share as i am taking care of my week old granddaughter because her momma is in the hospital due to her having some complications from the birth. So all my activities have been .. enriched.. but stunted too. thanks for understanding!

Actor2-3.png

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Can you maybe make a thread with them and have all the terms there (both you and Saireau have nothing mentioned about commercial, editing, posting etc., that also depends on the original terms), right now users have no clue about what they may do with them. What are Etanara's Terms, what are Amysaurus'? It is possible they go down one day and as I know people many will not bother to look the original terms up...

Askann

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
So i reached out to @Amysaurus as per her terms about edits and such, and am able to share this face set :)
I used her mouths as well as a mouth or two from @Askann
I know its not the best... but its.. something? better than none at all i guess.
Sorry though for the delay to share as i am taking care of my week old granddaughter because her momma is in the hospital due to her having some complications from the birth. So all my activities have been .. enriched.. but stunted too. thanks for understanding!

View attachment 229050
Can I borrow some of your edits and reorganize to match the others that I done before?

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Adding CCCreations (+Saireau) and my new Emosets, filling in some more blanks :3
SF_Actor3_6 / 2_3

SF/People1_1

Jyger85

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Big thanks for collecting links for all these resources in one place. Makes things SO easy. However, one question: Has anyone else been having trouble with Etanara's website the past few days?

Pherocity_Studios

Pherocity Studios
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't understand why there aren't battler images for Actor1_1, Actor 1_2, Actor 1_7, Actor 1_8, etc., but there are full bust images for all actors. Is my RTP incomplete? Or is this actually how Degica meant for the RTP to be? Seems like they're skimping out on some important stuff for being so expensive.

As a note, I'm pretty sure I clicked on every link in the attached Google Sheet and couldn't find a link to those battler images. So, that's why I'm curious if they just don't exist at all or something.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here's a showcase of layers of visual effects I've added over a scene. By stripping them off, one by one. :kaoblush:

Aaaaand, here's me working on the above scene, adding weather effects to it: :kaoeh:

DamageActor1_2.png added!
index.php

Krow and Dova's Cool New Game | Release Trailer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaireinaH