Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D aka "Staf00"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was wondering what tileset was used for the buildings in this screenshot. It's from the game Stargazer available on Steam.
Stargazer.jpeg

Kich

Hi-bit pixel artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I believe they're custom made for or by @amaranth. Amaranth Games published Stargazer.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Yup, they were made for amaranth. It's the Aveyond 2 tilesets. I know at one point she shared those when you asked her, but I don't believe she's active in the community anymore. It's still worth a try on her site if you're interested.

She actually had a thread on here sharing the trees and flowers made for those tilesets. Unfortunately during a forum move a lot of old threads lost their first posts and well you can see for yourself.

Last edited:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Maybe this thread helps you:

tale

Volunteer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
From wayback archive - Amaranth's Material Lab [Tree Lab | Rock Lab | Plant Lab | Terrain Lab]
https://web.archive.org/web/2012110.../index.php?/topic/567-amaranths-material-lab/

Credits
Amaranth Games

Terms of Service
* Freeware: Add credit to Amaranth Games in your game.
* Commercial: PM Amaranth for distribution rules.
* It's OKAY to modify these and re-post your modifications, but make sure to add Amaranth's terms of service to the post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In 1314, King Edward II banned football. This is your random, useless bit of historical trivia for the day.
Ami
my USB Cable (which i buy myself since tuesday,it's the best pick one),has been exchanged with my mom's USB Cable (from my dad a few moments ago) :rtear:
It's time to Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch wake up. After DE:VOID has been released, we want to finish DoH TPW project. I think, we have a tight schedule. I'll update the thread later.
I thought the store discount was meant to only apply to MZ purchases. It's applying to every single purchase; just bought the recent horror music pack and got a $7.99 discount called MZ for MV owners or something.
I am really looking forward to the release of Saviors of Sapphire Wings and Stranger of Sword City Revisited. I played some of the original SOSC, and it was pretty good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lumimae