What Tileset is this, where can I BUY/Get?

BetaGamer9999

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello, I am new to RPG Maker and I am starting out to make my first snow village. I really really love this texture of the tiles and have seen it countless time on YOUTUBE/GOOGLE IMAGE/ DEVIANT ART, but I have no clue where to obtain these tiles. I try searching it on Steam Store to see if this was a DLC but no luck. I try google it but it came out different?

If anyone can link me to these tile set it would be awesome! I don't mind PAYING FOR IT, or if better this is a Free resource and I just didn't know.

Please and Thank you!

I have link an image from google and a clip from a youtuber. They are basically using the same tile set and there are many similar build like this using this tile set circulating google and deviant art. I think its a popular tiles but I just haven't found it yet :(

Attachments

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Um...what? This is the default RTP graphics from RPG Maker MV.... I don't get your question.

BetaGamer9999

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hmmm that's really odd, I don't seem to have these files.... Let me redownload the software on steam. Thanks for the information.

zzmmorgan

I've used punchcards
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Until you get used to the tilesets you may not realize just what cool stuff can be done with the ones that come with the system :)
That's all right there as soon as you open RPG Maker
You too can do some cool stuff just like they did.snow.jpg

BetaGamer9999

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I just started out with RPG Maker and I got to say, I love every aspect of it! Thanks for helping me out!

If its not too much do you guys know where I can get HALLOWEEN/SPOOKY Tiles?

Pammercakes

Spacedust
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I highly suggest poking around the resources section of the forums; RPG Maker MV Resources ,plenty of people make and share assets for free!

zzmmorgan

I've used punchcards
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Check your DLC as you may have the Magic and SF pack. Mine is here: F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RPG Maker MV\dlc\Magic_and_SFPack(for_v1.6)\Resource\img\tilesets

The magic tilesets have some interesting things that go great for Halloween.
Halloween.jpg

Experiment - have fun :)
There may be some actual Halloween tilesets available but so far I'm pretty much just playing the ones that came with RPG Maker.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:
I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kleik