Why you prefer morning instead of night?

• Because of it's heat.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • To enjoy at the beach with sunlight.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • To see the beautiful birds.

• To go outdoor.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of them.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I prefer night and morning both.

• Total voters

Evan Finkel

Modeling Beholder
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hello! This is just a fun-thread about What time you prefer and why? 

I prefer night, because it's darker enough to see the stars and the true beauty of moon. And it's colder in night instead of a hot weather.

What are your thoughts? I also made a poll for you :>

Last edited by a moderator:

Ultim

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
A
Primarily Uses
N/A
None.I prefer between day and night.The sunset.It's really clear why :D

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (RM Tyrant)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Interesting thread, well my answer is obviously the night.

I consider the day chaotic, there are too many cars, noises, people talking on the street and there is never a moment of peace (unless you live isolated in the countryside). The night is rather static, silent, mysterious and relaxes me a lot...the world stops for a while and enjoying the whole silence is a magnificent thing. And I'll be honest here, you can't even compare a starry sky (with full moon) with the sky during the day, the whole world is a lot more beautiful and fascinating at night.

So yeah, I'm totally a night creeper. ;D

Susan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
No idea...
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I like all hours of the day.

- Watching the sunrise and sunset.

- Enjoying the cool/cold air in the early morning and night time.

- Sitting and enjoying nature (both day and night).

- Sleeping time (at night).

Clord

Nya~
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Interesting thread, well my answer is obviously the night.

I consider the day chaotic, there are too many cars, noises, people talking on the street and there is never a moment of peace (unless you live isolated in the countryside). The night is rather static, silent, mysterious and relaxes me a lot...the world stops for a while and enjoying the whole silence is a magnificent thing. And I'll be honest here, you can't even compare a starry sky (with full moon) with the sky during the day, the whole world is a lot more beautiful and fascinating at night.

So yeah, I'm totally a night creeper. ;D
I see. ;)

I prefer to walk outside when it is dark if it is too hot during the daytime.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I like the morning. Not necessarily the day. I like morning. I enjoy the quiet, the dim light, and time just seems still. Less people noise, more nature noise. Sometimes there is fog. Bonus points for raining or snowing. No one is really bugging me yet. Coffee is brewing, local TV is on.

Gothic Lolita

YouTube Starlet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I prefer the night, because I love the moon, stars and the black night sky, it looks romantic to me.
Also I'm more active at night, most time I sleep the day and stay the night awake.
The only thing I like at the day, it's more warm then the night. ;) (\s/)

Chaneque

Prince of Strange Things
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I like daytime because it's bright outside. I don't like the dark because I can't see in it and it makes you tired and I've just always found nighttime very lonely.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ Kumori I like night time for a lot of reasons I like early morning. But I'm pretty much night blind and I don't have proper glasses. So it's actually quite dumb for me to be outside after dark.

Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
I prefer morning over night, but I had no right option under it, so voted neither of them. I prefer morning or early day, since that just is when I am more productive and there is light. I just need my light dosage and I am so picky with artificial lighting too - it needs as to be close to the daylight color as possible. I live up north and my energy just drops in winter time below the ground level. >_< Be it SAD or something slighter, I just love the light hours and need them. Mornings in mid-winter are not any good though, as it is dark still.

That being said, I love night time eeriness and stars and moon and all the night crawlers. ;) Bats and cats and the undead...

Gradian

Paperbag Sloth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English-M'sian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I like mornings more despite often waking up late and being more active during the night.

Mostly because I love the morning sun and the cold air (this is around the hours of sunrise, for later hours, the cold air disappears and the day becomes too hot and bright and I don't bother with them. According to a friend from an area with 4 seasons, our hot season here is like intense(or such) summer to them).

But I'm more of a night owl since I often start working on stuff when the sun is down as during daylight time I'm often tempted to do some fun activities and sleeping.

kj3400

Hmph Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I love the night. Everyone's asleep, so I don't have to deal with people. During the summer, it's cooler at night (usually). It's dark, so I don't have to worry about being blinded by the sun. I can be cozy in my bed at night, whereas during the day I have to be up and it's just really awkward being in your bed when the sun is streaming through your window. It's quiet, so I can listen to my music in peace. Nighttime just has that ethereal quality about it, something that makes you quietly reflect on everything. My schedule at the moment literally has me up during the night exclusively. I don't know how that worked out, but it did.

saintivan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
At night many things become possible that daytime prohibits. Only at night can my mind be free.

Gothic Lolita

YouTube Starlet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
At night many things become possible that daytime prohibits. Only at night can my mind be free.
Same here, I get creative at night. Mostly I sleep at day and be super active at night. 

I can't even stand the thought of changing it to dayligth. :D

The next thing that comes up to me, that I easily getting sorta blind, if the light becomes too bright. :/

Dunno why, but it is and kinda fine with that. :D (\s/)

saintivan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, Cheeky Moon, I hear you. I don't think it's possible for me to smile before 10:00AM.

Knighteriius

The Apple
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Aww the poll doesn't have: I prefer night time because that's when I can snuggle and cuddle with the love of my life :3. hehe ^~^ 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just lost about half a day's worth of work because rpg maker crashed during playtesting and corrupted my file :kaolivid:
Boku.gif
advanced_puzzling.PNG
Having a lot of fun making different poses for my character sets! Open to suggestions/critique!

CSKttqh.png

AABS laser beams features:
1,Shoot penetrating laser beams for player's normal attack
2,Beam's width/damage/comsumes/loot can be controlled by events/variables with great flexibility
3,Beam can rebound to walls or certain regionID
4,Can play SE when shooting beams
5,Beam's images can be solid images or animated ones.
Surprising nobody, it turns out "next Friday" for the next Jump into Javascript has become "possibly Sunday if you're lucky" XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adversary