What TV shows are you watching now?

CWells

Storyteller/Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Resurrection, Walking Dead, Bates Motel and Big Bang Theory. Only reason for me to watch TV other than Boxing.

Deadliest Catch is coming soon :D

Tried to get into Game of Stones on Discovery but I end up missing it...

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, The Tomorrow People and Game of Thrones

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
I've got a few shows that I follow somewhat regularly, but I don't get a lot of free time to watch TV. I do have a growing collection of shows on DVD/Bluray though.

At the moment, the only show I've followed fairly regularly is Lost Girl (which just ended a season). I'm also kind of between seasons for a few shows. Looking forward to Doctor Who and a few others that I'm waiting the DVD versions to come out for.

I did finish watching through the first season of Helix last night. And I got started on Elementary season 1. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Leonardo Myst

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well... we just finished Season 4 of Walking Dead and I've been looking for a filler til October...

So far the candidates are:

Buffy (I still haven't seen them all.)

American Horror Story (I watched the first episode and was impressed. More psychological than I expected.)

Alias

Doctor Who (I've only seen the first season and a few Martha episodes.)

However, I did happen upon an episode of Mystery Woman on Lifetime Movie Network.  And actually enjoyed it.

And that led me to a binge of late '80s detective dramas...

Venka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've got a few seasons of shows to catch up on.. but mostly.. what's on my tv is ruled by the 3 year old =P So seen Frozen about 100 times already, both the monster moves till I can recite every line of the movies in my sleep. Wreck it Ralph and Hotel Transylvania (still not sick of these ones)... although it's all worth watching Frozen for the 101'th time to listen to her try to sing all the songs :)

But seriously, I like Modern Family, only started watching it a few months ago. Can't wait to see the Game of Thrones.. I keep waiting for the episode where Joffery gets killed in a most vile and dirty manor and oh the grown up dragons look awesome! Most of the other shows I've watched have gotten annoying or boring over the years.

echo

It's alright. I was drunk too.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Reruns of South Park, Peep Show and... Hornblower.  Which is not as rude as it sounds.

Though I don't have a telly so I'm well out of the loop on new stuff.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Shows that I actually watch that are still running:

White Collar

Suits

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD (This one I was kind of meh about at the beginning, but its gotten better).

I'm sure there is something else but I can't remember any.

Last edited by a moderator:

zacheatscrackers

Machinehead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just finished The Sopranos yesterday. Excellent show overall, though I felt it could've done without so much A.J. and Meadow focus and that the first half of season 6 with Vito getting the brunt of the spotlight was kind of unnecessary.

Going to watch The Wire on Friday.

Athryl

The Reticent
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Dexter 

Game of Thrones

Just finished True Detective

Need to get caught back up on Walking Dead, missed most of the latest season

ThatMaestroGuy

You are lovely~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ehh...not watching much television anymore. The only shows I can say I'm still keeping up with are The Walking Dead, Hell on Wheels, and Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (which, by the way, tonight's episode was INSANE. Glad I watched the new Captain America movie on Sunday. Everything tied in so well~). Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. started pretty...cheesy. But it's certainly gotten better (those fight scenes, though, are still bleh for the most part.).

Other than that, usually have the channel on Food Network or Boomerang for my Tom & Jerry, among other things...when I actually sit down and watch television. :<

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hannibal and Supernatural, though I need to catch up on both of them.

Mike

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Game of Throne and The Walking Dead.

Been trying occasionally to spare some time for Breaking Bad, but it hasnt been successful.

KeyJester

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
I generally don't watch TV, as in, on the actual TV. My lovely screen is only there to be abused by any of my gaming consoles.

But I do watch a lot of series! As in, I find something neat and watch all seasons in a day... >.>

Right now I'm working my way through Lost Girl, again. Totally in love with that one. =w=

Still waiting for Doctor Who to start up again so I can watch it, but it is SO ON MY LIST.

I'm rewatching all of Buffy again as well, once a week with my mum. It's an excuse to visit her. X3

I was working Supernatural and Heroes, but got sidetracked, so they're on hold.

Aaaand... Anime. Lots and lots and lots of anime. Which is, on some way, a TV series. In Japan. Heh.

Sinbad

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
Galactic Cyclone Bryger

OM3GA-Z3RO

Wounded Seraphim
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I don't watch anything on TV anymore, I tend to find TV series boring now.

Anime Maniac for life!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm running a sale for Learn RPG Maker MV on Itch.io, can I compete with NSFW games earning goals?
Another Friday and another Zoom call that could have been an email. Working from home is awesome.
Finished with the semester; finally have some time to play around with MV :kaopride:
Started work on the fishing Mini-Game
The Dark Toon art style is now available as Steam branches. (Both for the main game and the demo)
Battle.jpgCaptain.jpgCutsene.jpg
There are 2 versions. One only affects combat, cutscene, and portraits. The other one changes more.
So, technically, the game now has 7 versions on steam.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toonfreak