What was the WORST and/ or best Anime Manga you've seen/read?

Mynameis

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks to 

Ikari :D
I had an idea for what was the WORST and/ or best Anime Manga you've seen/read? For me the worst one I watched (I couldn't even watch 3 episodes of it :p was "Nisekoi" ugh...And a second season? No thank you! I haven't read any manga I didn't like. But my favorite Manga was probably "Sailor Moon." My favorite Anime was... Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu! So what about YOU? :)

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
No replies? Well... I'm going to be the first then

Worst : Mahou Sensou / Magical Warfare

It has great cliffhanger ending. Seriously...

Best : Can't decide, there're many. But for now, I will vote for FMA 2009 / Magi season 2 / Darker Than Black season 2

Evgenij

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Worst: Pokemon

Best: Tower of God(if it counts) otherwise The Breaker

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Best Anime: The well known One Piece, because of the lots of episodes that are really funny and great.

Second goes: Igano Kabamaru a very old anime that i really loved. The crappy translation in Greek makes it more hillarious.

Check it out at wikipedia CLICK ME!

Third goes an Anime movie... from Harmony Gold, based on Lensman novels. The version I watched was a good Greek dub of this: 

CLICK ME TOO!!!

And I believe Plawres_Sanshiro was a really GREAT idea.

Click me.

Death Note, Witchblade, Hellsing, Black Lagoon, Elfen Lied, Lain, Ghost in the shell, were also nice...

WORST Anime:  I don't know...

Final Fantasy Ultimate? The ending was really bittersweet. But no. The first boss made me laugh... the anime was just average... no it's not the worst...

Sailor Moon?  Girly and full of stars and glitter but... no it's not bad. You can joke around with it.

Pokemon? Well.....

Love the games.......................................................

...........hate the anime. It has NO meaning of existence. 

Meh. Whatever. That's my worst of all I have watched.

I can even stand the infinite curcle of fillers Naruto had,

and the Spanish guitars and the EMO style Uluquiorra had on Los Notches of Bleach. (Loved first episodes, then vampires came....)

STILL it is not meaningless like Pokemon.

I hate it! :p

:p

Last edited by a moderator:

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
worst : guilty crown ...really sh***t ending ...

best : TO love ru : because this is awesome : D! 

hian

Biggest Boss
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
The worst? Tough question since there is so much ****ty anime and manga out there.

The way I see it, any anime or manga that I don't usually rank up there at the top, I usually rank pretty far. There really isn't much in-between

Problem is, I know there are completely horrible anime out there about small girls in skimmpy clothing fight monsters made from candy etc. and they're usually so bad you can't express it with words, so I don't really know their names etc.

The best anime? Probably the Ghost in The Shell franchise (all of it really),Gankutsuou (The Count of Monte Christo), Psycho-pass, and Samurai Champloo.

Best manga? Gantz, the Korean manga Tower of God, and Berserk.

Kaelan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Worst is hard. There's so much bad stuff out there. If I have to pick one off the top of my head, tossup between Medaka Box and Freezing.

The best is even harder, I have so many favorites. So here's a bunch:

Anime: Mushishi, Spice & Wolf, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Hunter X Hunter, Death Note, Yu Yu Hakusho (/nostalgia), Shigurui, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (only the first season), Minami-ke, Dangan Ronpa, No Game No Life and Nodame Cantabile

Manga: Berserk, Veritas, The Breaker, Gamaran, Liar Game, Oyaji, Bakuman, Franken Fran, Teppuu and Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

doncht

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Worst is Pokemon and Best is Magi. 

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

FL Studio is a huge step up from LMMS but I'm having such a tough time with it D:<
The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aj1913