"What will NAME do?" message in battle?

Discussion in 'RGSS3 Script Requests' started by benho, Jul 31, 2019.

1. benho

benho Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    As a result of a cursor script I have installed in my game, the default transparent indicator for which character you're selecting an action for no longer appears in battle. I honestly don't have a problem with that because the default indicator clashes with the aesthetic I'm going for, but I still want some form of indication of which character you're currently assigning an action to. Either simply changing the color of the characters name while they're turn is up or a help window asking "what will NAME do?"

I tried to figure a solution out on my own, but I'm really bad with scripting, so I figured I should ask some more experienced users how to go about this. The only custom scripts I have installed are a simple font changer and a few Victor Engine modules including the base, anti-lag, arrow cursor, custom collapse, damage pop-up, and target arrow.

2. Wavelength

Wavelength Pre-Merge Boot Moderator

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA

I've moved this thread to RGSS3 Script Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Use this subforum whenever you need someone to put together some scripting for you.