What would be your reaction if Nintendo contacted you to add a character of your project to Smash?

Danitinkis

Deadly and sexy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had this idea like a minute ago, and I think it would be awesome to share it with you guys. So, the question is. What would be your reaction if Nintendo contacted you to add a character from your RPG Maker project to the Smash Bros. universe? And also, would you accept it? Mine would be going crazy and I'd be so happy I'd even tell my BFF. Like really, I'd be so damn crazy.

EDIT: I come out for ANOTHER idea. Which new spirits would be avaiable? And most importantly, which stage would be added to the DLC? My spirits would be the another 2 protagonists and other important characters and the stage would be the Life Crystal cave!

Last edited:

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN, FR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Of course I'd accept it! Having a character in smash is basically one the greatest advertisement your game could ever have.

shockra

Bored Code Guy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'd love that! I've even considered possible movesets for my character.

Danitinkis

Deadly and sexy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Of course I'd accept it! Having a character in smash is basically one the greatest advertisement your game could ever have.
That's real! Smash is a very popular game, and because of it, I'm playing Persona recently! And I love it!
I'd love that! I've even considered possible movesets for my character.
Me too! But it's difficult to think of a moveset when your game has different jobs y'know...
I'd accept it, as long as its really Nintendo xD
Yeah, I would think it was a troll too! xD

Windows i7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's real! Smash is a very popular game, and because of it, I'm playing Persona recently!

I had Persona 5 long before Joker was even announced as a Smash DLC. Once he was I knew it was going to make Persona 5 more popular, which the game very much deserves as it is one of the best JRPGs I've ever played (I'd go as far as to say it has Chrono Trigger evenly matched).

richter_h

Eh? Sweetroll?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's a definite mixed bag of feelings; hype comes first, then confusion and lastly, doubt.
Doubt because in no way I have any connections to Nintendo at all.

Well, yeah, mostly it'll be filled with doubt, like, Press [X] to doubt

RisenAngel

Sanely Insane
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
giphy.gif

As unlikely as it would be to begin with (as of now I'm planning on making PC exclusive games), this scenario also assumes I somehow managed to finish a game in the first place. I should probably focus on that first instead of these theoretical scenarios.

gstv87

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
*pulls out a stack of documents*
"Sure, no problem. I just need you to sign this paper, and this permit, and this one, and this other one, and this release form, and this transfer declaration, and this copyright claim, and this check, and .... "

WilsonScarloxy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
It would be to crazy to be real, but in case it is, I would try to be involved as much as possible in the design of the character and maybe propse easter eggs in its moveset to make it more interesting to the fans of my game.

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
A little Way less vulgar, than if EA would contact me. Literally, I don't like big companies with a handful of exceptions. If I would EVER made something so significant that a company could use, I would only give it on two companies only.
CD Project Red or Supergiant Games.

Last edited:

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN, FR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Dreadshadow Well honestly a business is a business, so it would probably better to just let nintendo (or any other big popular company without a too terrible reputation) use it. Free advertisement and stuff.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SpaceBot wrote on DoctorMolotov's profile.
I miss you :kaocry:
I have game ideas, but none of them would fit the theme for IGMC. XD
Why the heck do I keep comparing my games to ones made by huge companies? I'd love them to have that level of polish but I'm simply not good enough.
Hell of a day at the London Games Market! :D

1656892272017.png

Check out my haul!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
my_birthday1205