What's a good program to work on HUD skins with?

AdamSkiDragon

Hobbyist Dev
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've got access to programs such as GIMP, Krita and (obviously) Paint. What do you guys use to craft the basic skins for your HUDs?

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
You'd hate me if I type Photoshop CS4! ^^;

If you can Gimp! You should Gimp!

Heard about Krita yesterday... dunno how it works!

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Program and Utility Discussion. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Paint.net coz it's free and it's ways better than Paint

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Any of those will do, it just depends on what results you want and what you're most comfortable with.  I personally use Photoshop because I'm comfortable with it and can do the style I want quickly in it, but I could get equally good results in any of those programs.

AdamSkiDragon

Hobbyist Dev
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've moved this thread to Program and Utility Discussion. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.
Thanks, didn't realise there was a thread for that ^^' 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm not sure if I should be happy for MZ, or sad for MV.
Not going to lie.... The update's cool and all, but I immediately ran to Mog's site and was like, "Update! Update! Update!" while breathing on the page of his Star Ocean Battle System plugin. :kaoswt:
Ho boi. I can already see the storm of ugly actor faces RTP customizable facesets from MZ are gonna flood. XD
<-- Meet Seith. He begins the story as an apprentice druid, learning to survive in the wilderness by communing with nature and honing his herbalism. Seith has a deep desire to understand the world around him. When wells of chaotic energy begin erupting from the land,corrupting plant, animal and man alike, Seith finds himself on a journey to discover just what this means for the fate of his home, the land of Myarr.
I installed a ledge for my cat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sethlon