What's the best bro/womance you've ever seen/heard of?

Froggo32

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Either in real life, fiction or history
Ngl, I find bro/womance very cute :kaoluv:
In case you dont know what it is, bromance is basically a relationship between two or more guys that's very strong, but it's non-romantic and platonic. Womance is femine version of it.
I think the best bromance I've ever seen in fiction are Elric brothers
There's not much womance out there sadly :kaocry:maybe Rem and Ram could be a good example, but since Rem lost her memories about Ram she basically doesnt care :kaoeh:
In real life I havent seen it, sadly. Thats why I prefer fictional characters, theyre easier to befriend and love
Maybe George and Dream could be an example of bromance, but Im not sure if they ever met in person

Hyouryuu-Na

Very very lazy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No womance is coming to mind for some reason, I'll try to remember though. Like someone mentiones, Sakura-Ino is a good example from anime I've seen. As for bromance, there's a lot if I think about it... and I can't choose. Mikaela-Yuichiro from Owari no Seraph, Yashiro-Kuroh and Misaki-Fushimi from K, Gon-Killua from HxH, Asta-Yuno from Black clover. Sports anime is a good place to find bromance XD Kuroko-Kagami, Hinata-Kageyama, Kakeru-Haiji from the ones I've seen. Wei Wuxian-Jiang Cheng from all MDZS media but Wei Wuxian-Lan Wangji from the MDZS anime only because the novel takes it from bromance to a whole other level >///<

Last edited:

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Super predictable, but these come to my mind right away:

- Goku + Vegeta
- Gohan + Piccolo
- Sasuke + Naruto
- Sakura + Ino
- Mega Man + Rush
- X + Zero + Axl
- America + Canada (maybe)
- The cast of K-On
- The cast of Lucky Stars
- The cast of Yuri Yuri
- Me + sleep.

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Lumis + Umbra from YuGiOh. :kaothx:

Tai_MT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bromance: Best I've seen is from Oresuki (Are You The Only One Who Loves Me?). The entire anime is a subversion of the harem/romance trope as the anime is really about the main character and his best friend rather than the myriad of ladies who want to be with the main character. Literally the best bromance I've ever seen and it's fantastic.

Womance?: Probably Disney's "Princess and the Frog". Main character and her best friend just... MAN, those two. Like the prince the best friend wants legitimately falls in love with the main character and the best friend is just like, "all I wanted was to marry a prince, my friend found love, go chase her". She is legit not even angry and is really happy for her friend.

Well, maybe that one or the one in "The Help" between the ditzy blonde girl and her hired help. Those two are legit together for life, they're awesome together.

RedRose190

Anna/Misty190
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Chloe and Max in life is strange !
Saitama and Genos in one punch man!
Tiana & Charlotte in Princess and the frog as Tai_MT said as well !

Hyouryuu-Na

Very very lazy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@RedRose190 Max and Chole!!! Ugh why didn't I think of them X"D I recently rewatched the whole playthrough and I can't believe it skipped my mind. Yeah, that's a great example of womance. The game was sooo good too ^^

RedRose190

Anna/Misty190
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I know right?? i love those two!! (i would dare to say i like them as a couple too...)

gRaViJa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@RedRose190 Well, that's one of the possible outcomes :) Also actually a great womances: Abby and Lev in The Last Of Us 2 and Choe and Nadine in Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.

ryuugonana

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The one between Simon and Kamina in gurren Lagann is one that always makes me cry. Idk I guess I personally see irl bonds between Male friends that are that strong.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

KenKrath wrote on RPGMakerWeb's profile.
Nevermind.
I found a book about game localization. It costs R$708,00 on Amazon. ;_;
I really wish my game was far enough along for it to be actually playable beyond certain aspects. I think I've crafted a really fun battle system thanks to ATB, fighting game, and Boost point mechanics.
Play test of my current progress on Happy Camper
Cutscene Contest Winners have been announced!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhayes