Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indo/Not Fluent
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Lol, my avatar is literally a black screen, so xD

But for an actual story; WingedHares is my studio name. Nameless L.W. is what I actually go by. I'm pretty much just staying anonymous until I can finally sit down and work on my studio's logo ;p

Not very thrilling, but eh üvü

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I filed for an official media company (LLC) and now the hustle begins. My makeshift avatar is my humble starting company logo until I can afford assets for company art that isn't representing just one game.

Liny_An

Digital/Pixel artist
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
My avatar is an OC I created named Mina, she's basically one of many representations of myself I made over the years lol.

The truth is that at some point, she was supposed to be the main character of a big webcomic project I had, but I don't have the time and skills to do it so I ended up just ditching it haha. It was a post-apocalyptic story with 9 characters with very different personalities, and they had to work together to find the cause of what was happening (a sort of sci fi zombie disease thing). The premise sounds simple but I really wanted to focus on character development and relationships, where they would all learn from each others despite their differences.

It'll probably never come to fruition, but it was still a fun exercise, trying to build a world and story :D

User636

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I found my avatar a few years back when I was searching for Final Fantasy 9 pics. Got a real kick out of it and I've been using it ever since.

StoopidNook

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
"Nook" from the Animal Crossing series is in my user name, so that's why I chose a picture of Nook. The "Stoopid" part is pretty random... XD

SchmurrProd

New Creator
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had to make a business logo. This is the stage 4 (simple, square) logo.

AeroPergold

RPG Maker Nutcase
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
My Avatar as of this post (as I may change it in the future) is the face of British businessman, Sir Alan Michael Sugar, whom was behind the home computer called the Amstrad CPC.

Amstrad_CPC464.jpg

Anyway, he is my avatar because he appeared in a game I made called "Legend of ZUN" in which he was a rival to the main protagonist, his real life competitor Sir Clive Sinclair, the ZX Spectrum dude.

Also before anyone asks, despite my knowledge of British home computers (and British railway knowledge), I am not British, I am American. I just know strange things...

Warilized

Random Encounter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My avatar is just the mascot of my page/dev name, equalDelight.
Her name is Edelize. She is actually my 2nd mascot, my first mascot was twin named Warie & Lize that appeared as a cameo in my now unreleased game.

uglywolf

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just my lingering attachment to my first Japanese Cartoon.
Yes, I myself the one who illustrate it.

Last edited:

Johnny_Ray

Also known as Toby Yasha
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I wanted to make a handsome dude more handsome by adding a gumball face on him.

TheGentlemanLoser

"And when we fall, we will fall together..."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's the Immortal Dog Artificer Turbo from my game ALEX. He's a very very smart boi. The face is an edit/frankenface of some RTP graphics from RMMZ.

For a longg time it was the doomguy from the amazing/terribad Doom comic from the mid-90s by I think it was Dark Horse? Let's see how long I can go w/o changing it this time.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.
A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D
Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iSexPistols7