I filed for an official media company (LLC) and now the hustle begins. My makeshift avatar is my humble starting company logo until I can afford assets for company art that isn't representing just one game.
My avatar is an OC I created named Mina, she's basically one of many representations of myself I made over the years lol.
The truth is that at some point, she was supposed to be the main character of a big webcomic project I had, but I don't have the time and skills to do it so I ended up just ditching it haha. It was a post-apocalyptic story with 9 characters with very different personalities, and they had to work together to find the cause of what was happening (a sort of sci fi zombie disease thing). The premise sounds simple but I really wanted to focus on character development and relationships, where they would all learn from each others despite their differences.
It'll probably never come to fruition, but it was still a fun exercise, trying to build a world and story
My avatar is just the mascot of my page/dev name, equalDelight.
Her name is Edelize. She is actually my 2nd mascot, my first mascot was twin named Warie & Lize that appeared as a cameo in my now unreleased game.
Still alive! Totally did not finish in time for the Jam (boy that's late) but tl;dr of the last half a year is Work term -> Covid Lockdown -> Sick... again -> Full time Employment. Game stuff has been on hiatus but got a new graphics tablet so hopefully updates again soon. =D
Well today was blown away with nothing to show for it. I made a new character to my game who I was going to have a protection mechanic where he protects my main character randomly unless it's a critical, and no matter what, to check if an attack received will be critical, means checking the apply method. This means rewriting the entire method and I refused to do that.