More bad advice:
- Make a game based off a meme of any kind. Fads are totally going to last forever and aren't outdated in a year or two.
- Also remember to add as much of inside jokes as possible that no one but your closest friends understand because people like hearing humor and jokes that they don't understand.
- Put in as many features and extra doodads in the game as possible! Who cares if none of the features are fully fleshed out and your crafting system only has like 3 items you can make, prioritze quantity over quality and have your game come with at least 200+ plugins or else it clearly can't be good and you just have to have those extra features in game.
- Release a commercial game with all rtp! People just love seeing the same overused assets!
- Always assume your player has had years of knowledge with RPG maker and knows all mechanics and don't explain anything, ever. Tutorials are overrated and just slows your game down!