captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Not sure if it counts, but there's a Chinese buffet place nearby called Dragon Kitchen, which I LOVE.  

I also adore Culver's, because they have great burgers and FROZEN CUSTARD.  

I like Sonic for their chicken fingers and cherry limeade, and I like McDonald's fish.  I don't really go to Burger King anymore--but that's because of the Burger King King.  *shudder*

Alexander Amnell

Jaded Optimist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@IliketeaIt's not just that the people don't talk to you, no one talks to anybody. It's like this fascinating social gathering where no one says anything, contrast that to my lifetime in the Southern United States, where eating is a huge part of socializing and thus the busy eateries always sound like a lunchroom cafeteria.

Kmany

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
I ate a portion of french fries and Kebab today, and topped it off with a half kebab roll and a half pita kebab from other peoples leftovers.. Yeah, I am a pig..

I only eat fast food a couple of times a year tho.. So I am not ashamed.. oink oink..

Luck Of Kurisu Saimon Des

Expert Member??♣
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ahh this is the  life everybody see i told you that i would keep yall company while shaz was away

Bento box nandos zambreros  

JCBrickston

Joshua Curtis
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
words of spake
Primarily Uses
N/A
I am kind of a food connoisseur. I live in the dumpsters behind restaurants and management pays me well to dispose of all their leftovers. The money's not great, but I am always on the go, so that's a job benefit. I've traveled most everywhere and eaten trash you'd only dream of.

But I'd have to say that KFT (Kentucky Fried Trash) has the best stuff out there.

Mister.Right

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I cook at home 99% of the time but if I have to eat fast food I looooove the Greek salad from Panera.

That's right way to stay healthy. I just started cooking my food about some months. Fast food, buffets, restaurants I ate them a lot before until I got sick. Stay away from fast food. I am sure it is not good for digestion and will eventually lead to diabetes, cancer, IBS and other health problems.

Astel

The (grey) knight with that funny look
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Pizza, any pizza will do B)

captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Does pizza count as fast food when it takes half an hour to make?

Astel

The (grey) knight with that funny look
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Olivier

Lurker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Normally I don't eat fast food but chick-fil-a has the best chicken sandwich (spicy deluxe!!) and their lemonade is SO GOOD ._.

AntonioTJS

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I love fast food! If I had to say what my favorite is probably the tater tots from sonic, spicy chicken sandwich from chick-fil-a, or the macoroni and cheese from panera bread.

LadyHammer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
 or the macoroni and cheese from panera bread.

I'm not a huge fast food fan, but OH MY GOD panera mac and cheese can fix any of my problems. It's soooo gooood.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I really love Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen. The sweet heat sauce they have is excellent, their chicken strips are among the best in all of fast food, and their biscuits are perfect.

And on the subject of fast food is bad for you: Meh, its all in moderation. No one should be eating fast food every day, but having it every once in a while is fine.

captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Yeah, if you're interested in learning about the health issues of fast food, do NOT watch Supersize Me.  Basically every aspect of the "research" was skewed for dramatic effect, with a specific agenda in mind.  

Niten Ichi Ryu

Grey Lords Emissary
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Eddie's Rocket, it's a Dublin based fast food chain that looks like US old 50's Dinners. Their burgers just rock.

captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Isn't it strange how those weird theme diners have the best food?  There used to be one near here calledthe Route 63 Diner, and it was one of those 50's themed joints.  

And, I remember when I went to Chicago, back in college, we went to this place I think was called Ed Debevic's, and it was *sort of* a themed restaurant, but it was more of a mishmosh of 50's, 60's and anything else kitschy and weird.  There was a DJ, the wait staff were all in costume and were playfully rude.  When the DJ put on the Ray Charles version of "Shake a Tail Feather", the wait staff all got up on the tables and counters and danced.  The food wasn't outstanding, but it sure was fun.

DanPixel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Has stopped eating any fastfood since 1yrs. Gotta maintained a good health if you want to live long enough to see your dreams come true! Hah!

Luck Of Kurisu Saimon Des

Expert Member??♣
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Speaking of healthy i go to healthy habits in watergardens shopping center here in Melbourne AU for $10.50 they make a nice chicken shnitzel sandwich with all the trimmings and Chipotle sauce 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

i want to make videogame, though i am burned out on games with RPG elements, but the only gamedev tool i know how to use is rpg maker. :/
Rakon wrote on xizorandy's profile.
Hello! I found a post of lightning strike pictures you posted. You said you made them, am I allowed to use them in my commercial project. Would be really cool!^^
evhht2zr.png

Have a nice day!
It's almost 3 month and this piece of drawing is still not finished yet.
aaaa.jpg

Really busy with other stuffs like commission and coping with personal problem.
Stella & Elyune, maybe used for promotional art if my game project finished one day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hallistra