- Oct 13, 2013
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
*Insert something catchy about a school camp and hilarity/drama ensuing here*
SECTION A: SYNOPSIS
- This is a game about a few highschoolers embarking on a fantasy adventure, when they should be rock climbing or mountainbiking instead
- We'll be making fun of classic JRPGs like Final Fantasy
- I will make you care about teachers along with the students
- The amount of drama versus comedy is yet to be determined
- I don't know yet if this should be considered isekai
- I'll be developing this game in English first, but I intend to make a Dutch version too. Yes, DUTCH!
- How about a customization system that has its basis in Auto-chess, but we're doing it with school subjects!
In progress, unless people want screenshots of the database.
SECTION B: CHARACTERS
- Johan Sadowski
- Astrid Haakema
- Fatima Al Hashem
- Willem de Vries
- Louise Koopman
- Dirk Vandenboom, Maths
- Hans Reinders, PE
- Johanna van Staphorst, French
- Helena Akkerman, Philosophy
SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT
- At the start of the 5th year, a yet to be named High School in The Netherlands organises it's yearly school camp. (Werkweek, for us Dutchies that had it)
- In class, the students are briefed by their mentor, the Maths Teacher, then the teacher calls the main characters forward.
- Their bully has been expelled over the summer holiday. Last year, he/she got suspended for violent bullying, but it was turned into expulsion as it turned to death threats out of school.
- But nothing to worry about, go to camp, have fun, then start the year proper.
- Then they all got sucked into a fantasy world... As designed by the Bully.
SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT
- While we start the game at an undisclosed High School in The Netherlands, the game doesn't take place there.
- We are going to camp near a yet to be named castle in Germany.
- And the fantasy world to be sucked in, will be the most cliché, generic, fantasy world a bully could think of.
SECTION E: FEATURES
- CTB Combat. While I would want to do ATB, I like CTB better. And it's still a FF parody in a way.
- Auto-chess based character progression! Your class mates serve as your progression, along with your teachers.
- Your characters gain buffs if you match the correct class mates to them, according to their favorite subjects!
- Teachers are nice progression markers, and they allow you to call them to battle. In the mean time, they enable you to add another class mate to your circle of friends.