When Skill is Learned Effects (Yanfly Plugins Used) - Help Needed

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Healdmj, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Healdmj

Healdmj Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Important Details About My Game:
    • I am using numerous Yanfly plugins, and in this respect, the Skill Learn System is the imperative one.
    • My skill learning system is to give players full customization of their "superhero" power-sets.
    • Most skills in my system are simply learnt and give initial stat upgrades, rather than having use in menu or in battle, such as skills shown in the Yanfly Stat Upgrades tips and tricks video. These include things like inhuman strength, and bullet-proof skin.
    • Many skills in my skill tree are meant to function similarly to the skills mentioned above, except I'd like to have them change Extra and Special parameters instead. Sometimes even element rates. Examples below.
    • Key reoccurring examples in the skill tree are passive flight powers, that nullify all floor damage, decrease target rate, and increase evasion rate. There are also numerous health regeneration powers that should increase HP regen instantly and permanently once learned. There are also some skills that define the player as a supernatural superhero, like a vampire or spirit. With these skills, I also wanted to change the learning actor's element rates so that, for example, the vampire would be more susceptible to divine damage, and stronger against necrotic damage.
    Issue and Goal:
    • The Stat Upgrades Tips and Tricks video only discusses how to change base parameters when a skill is learned. I as stated need to change other things besides that.
    Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thank you.

2. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Please edit your post to include a link to the web page on Yanfly's site where you got that particular plugin. That way if people need to check something before making a suggestion, they won't have to go hunting.