When Testing a Project, The game seems to be lacking a lot of brightness (Solved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actualpoo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure how or why. But when I test a game I'm making or even testing a demo somebody else has made, the game appears very dimly lit. I read somewhere that it might have something to do with setting the games tint. But when I crank the tint up to the point where I should see nothing but white, I am instead seeing a light(ish) grey cover the whole screen. I am using the steam version of RPG Maker Mv.

ALSO as I am about to use the snip tool on windows to get a screen grab of the game, It magically makes the game appear the proper brightness for the grabbed image?? I am beyond confused. Is there a known fix for this?

Edit: Windows HD Colour, was found to be the problem. Disabling it fixed the brightness issue I had with Rpg Maker.

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoetsoi