Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
And your game development discussion topic is??

BenSD

Could be anybody
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't think you needed help with this but, you know what? I'm going to answer anyway. I use Galv's Map Projectiles a bit in my game, which definitely does allow enemies to shoot through walls. I foiled the foul devils by putting up regions to block the shots. So here's my answer: whatever the problem is, just set up a region for it. If that doesn't fix it, the problem is hardware, so grab a hammer.

Mcniner

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think you needed help with this but, you know what? I'm going to answer anyway. I use Galv's Map Projectiles a bit in my game, which definitely does allow enemies to shoot through walls. I foiled the foul devils by putting up regions to block the shots. So here's my answer: whatever the problem is, just set up a region for it. If that doesn't fix it, the problem is hardware, so grab a hammer.
Thanks, this was actually helpful. I thought I could fix this glitch and posted this meme, but then realized I had no way of fixing it, lol.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If possible though post in the post what it is about next time, else it will be very confusing to others.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

After a little test with the parallax mapping, found it lags like a cat on a leash. Instead of the original idea to parallax map the entirety of the ship, I guess I'll settle for editing the tilesets. Probably should have done that first. :kaosigh:
So I kinda came back and learned how to mod other RPG Maker games so... Hello everyone!
Captura-de-pantalla-475.png
Version 1.0.1 done! Now finally free time... oh
Capture.PNG
I'm Really proud of how my game over screen looks!
UldJFr1.png
I felt inspired by a piece of art I saw. So I made this.

Wanderer Doge.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Said789