Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses

616_353.png

steam.png

1.png

It is a board game set in a strange fictional world that resembles our present-day world, but with elements of humour and surreal events. You play as a typical city person who arrives in a desolate countryside with no trace of the internet. Your aim is to survive in these tough conditions. There is only one way you can do it: become an internet provider, and get online.

2.png

● Unusual idea and setting.
● Original graphics with a unique style.
● Pleasant atmospheric soundtrack.
● Single Player, with up to four Characters.
● A lot of surprises and humor.​

4.png

7.png

9.png

1.png

5.png
Created by
AnnTenna

Publisher

DNVA

Music
Dee Kourtsman

Game Engine:
RPG Maker MV

Plugins
DK Plugins

Special thanks

Art

DarkDes
Sholar
Anny

Plugins

Hudell
Dirge
Tor Damian Design
Shaz
Lekste
Galv
SumRndmDde
Yanfly

English translation

Mikhail
Andy Nuttal
Dean McGill
Xitilon

Testing
Eniya
lg.balukation
RastaMan
ALLiGaToR
Samael
Oleg Selyukov
Arrakttur
ЗБ
Il
Xeneder
VocalMix
strelokhalfer
Sandorka
Oleg Krasovsky
IgorS
Mr_Woodrat

Trailer
Dr_Z10

sl.png

I hope you have a great time playing our game with hours of enjoyment, and a fun!

^_^

Last edited:

lianderson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Very unique. I think you´re onto something here.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice art style, and sounds like a fun concept.

But what is that in the second screen shot? "Long time since he had so have such fun throwing bones at you."  What?

Edit: nice to see my name in the plugin list ;)   I'm honoured!

Last edited by a moderator:

AnnTenna

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Very unique. I think you´re onto something here.

Thanks, :)  but I don't understand what you wanted to say.   >_>  I rarely write in this forum, because I worried about my knowledge of the language. Maybe I need more practice. 

Nice art style, and sounds like a fun concept.

But what is that in the second screen shot? "Long time since he had so have such fun throwing bones at you."  What?

Edit: nice to see my name in the plugin list ;)   I'm honoured!

Shaz, thank you! :D  Your plugins are very useful and don't create conflicts! Excellent plugin - Change Tile Size (first I painted tiles for RPG Maker ACE) As well as a plugin - "No Item Categories" for the shop. The board game store shouldn't be difficult.

I mean that skeleton using its same bones. :D >_>  Perhaps this is not very well written. If you offer a more competent version, I tinkering it in the next update.  :(  I'm sorry, I hope everything else is okay.

lianderson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sorry, I didn't notice you were Russian. What I meant was, me being genuinely impressed with this idea you got going on here. This whole RPG meets a board game thing. While it may not be truly unique per se, your execution makes it so. You have some natural talent and you´ll only get even better in the future.

Good luck on the sales, and I look forward to more of your work.

Last edited by a moderator:

AnnTenna

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Thank you very much. ;_;   :D  I created this little game for a long time. :)  This is my dream - to create games and implement my ideas in the form of games.

I'm not sure that I have the talent. :blush:  (But your words give me inspiration :D  ) 

And I'm glad to hear that imperceptibly that English is not my native language. In the Russian-speaking community too few really good games. :(   :)  I didn't expect that my game is going to look good here. Thank you!

Of course, I hope that I will make even better games in the future. ^_^

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The words I put in italics don't make sense.  It seems like you started off saying one thing, then decided to say it differently, and ended up with a sentence combining the two.

I think you are trying to say Long time since he had so much fun throwing bones at you until he falls apart but I still don't think that's right - it's better, but could still be improved.  Unfortunately I'm not sure exactly what it's meant to be - I wonder if you post what that should be in Russian, will Google Translate help?  Or maybe someone else here speaks fluent Russian and English and can do a better translation.

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Shaz Google translate is not going to help, I'm afraid. But, based on what I can read from this, a suggestion I can give is,  "It seems you've met with quite an angry skeleton. He seems to be enjoying throwing bones at you, however, as though he hasn't had fun in a long time. But, he is now falling apart because he's used his own bones." 

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I took it as the skeleton has thrown himself at people several times before, but it was a long time since he had such fun. In any case, the somewhat clunky translation adds to the charm of the game.

AnnTenna

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
I can say this simple sentences make it clear. :blush:  It may sound crazy  :guffaw:

Angry skeleton throws his bone. He didn't do it for a long time. He does it with pleasure. In the end, he fell apart.

HexMozart88, It's so long.

Canini, "It's not a bug. It's a feature!" I'm glad that it did not spoil the gaming experience.  :)
I will fix it, to make it more understandable.  :blush:

It will be normal sounds: (?)

What an angry skeleton you've met!
Long time since he had such fun throwing bones at you.
But he is now falling apart because he's used his own bones.

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@AnnTenna Much better! Yeah, I just did a longer one as more of an explanation to Shaz. But one thing I don't get is, if he's thrown bones at you before, how's he standing in front of you? 

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What an angry skeleton you've met!
Long time since he had such fun throwing bones at someone.
But he is now falling apart because he's used his own bones.

Change it to this and it will be perfect. I assume that the skeletons can regenerate or otherwise collect their bones again?

AnnTenna

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
But one thing I don't get is, if he's thrown bones at you before, how's he standing in front of you? 
Maybe he threw the bones of the hands or fins. I don't know, maybe I should ask it from him.  :D

I assume that the skeletons can regenerate or otherwise collect their bones again?
Yes, of course it is. :)  I think it's true. :distrust:   But I don't see how they do it.  ;)

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I think it is funnier if the skeletons head justs jumps around afterward and collects the bones again. Not that you need to clarify that to the player, it just what I imagine happening.

nidhoggn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
I really like the artstyle, I'll check the game soon (when I have some free time :( ).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I am trying to get my game published with Aldorlea Games so that I make sales from their website and the game being on Steam. They have said that their published games rarely make less than a few hundred dollars.
DoubleXP wrote on Tonbi's profile.
Hello Wondering if you take commissions?
I should make an itch.io page one of these days...Maybe for my next large update.
whoops, forgot to get started with Advent posts! coming shortly!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MechaDokk