Where can I ask for a script commission?

Otto

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engilsh
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Howdy,
I'm looking for some script for rmvxa, and I'm willing to pay for it.
Is there a session where I can present the request? Maybe I'm becoming blind or maybe the hot weather has melted the few brain cells I had left but I can't seem to be able to find the Script Request section anymore.

In fact... can I even request a paid commission or its against the rules? O:

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Commercial center forum where you pay stuff or offer for service that involves money requires you to have 30 minimum posts. So you're getting there!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
as said, the classifieds sections for paid commissions become visible for you as soon as you get veteran status (within 24 hours of the 30th post).
when you can see them, be sure to read the special rules for posting there first.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

unintentionally made a track that sounds straight out of Yume Nikki
Revisiting one of my older projects in a long time to work some more on the mechanics. I've been working on- and off-again for about a year now on recreating the Force and Mystic systems from Wild ARMs. And I think I've finally made some good breakthroughs on that!

Still, it is not perfect and I may post my thoughts at a later time to see if there are any other suggestions or alternatives I've missed.
actor name string, why you gotta be case sensitive like that?
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th October 2021

My entire world, full of monsters and treasures, will likely be done by the end of the year. After that it's all NPCs and side quests... then done. I'm never making an open world game again xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arvel