Where can I contact with the FSM tilesets creator?

Rex Tenebris

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello I want to contact with the tileset creator of FSM (Refmap), I don't know his/her email contact, or twitter, or website or anything. Inside the EULA doesn't tell anything about how to contact it which is sad. I hope REFMAP is not behind an exclusivity contract with Degica (other than the limitation of use the tiles in the rpg maker software you own, and, you know,the usual stuff).

Any ideas guys/girls?
Thank you in advance.

EDIT: Found its twitter, but can't contact directly with it :(

Last edited:

Rex Tenebris

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

AcosmicDevi

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sure, no problem. Good luck. :biggrin:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I was listening to songs by Chuck E Cheese's voice actor (Jaret Reddick from Bowling for Soup) when the meds I was taking for my stomach virus apparently stopped working. I can't take my next dose until morning, but it's no use anyway. I'm officially sick again. Of course, I'll definitely take the next dose either way, but it's useless now.
New profile picture! This time, it's representative of my current project.
I suddenly feel like making a game for little kids: a pointless sandbox of cute animals, silly collectibles, and random mini games.
Anyone else just like, not bother to make games themed around specific holidays? I know I won't get them done in time for it to make sense.
time to enter the playtest dimension

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zonewebsitesusa