Where can i download RomaHeta???????

AlexisVargas

Hetalian
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have been looking everywhere for it, but all the DA links are dead! Does anyone know if there is a place I can get it??????

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If I'm not mistaken, RomaHeta was cancelled/taken down due to its creator making money off of it. I'm not 100% sure, but that's what I've heard.

AlexisVargas

Hetalian
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If I'm not mistaken, RomaHeta was cancelled/taken down due to its creator making money off of it. I'm not 100% sure, but that's what I've heard.
Huh, is that for the Japanese or the English?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Both. From what I've seen, the only things left are some pieces of fanart (maybe some fanfictions), and a few YouTube videos/let's plays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.
Watching Dragon Quest: Your Story on Netflix and already like 5 mins in we've passed over like 3 hours of gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArtsyWeasel