Where can I find a sprite holding a gun?

Joe-King

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I've been making an rmmv game, and I couldn't find a sprite holding a gun. If you could let me know where I can find such a sprite, that would be great! Thanks in advance!

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Winners don't do guns

Edit: @Joe-King in all seriousness, i found this <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe-King

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh. Ok, thanks anyway....

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@Oddball Can you provide credit and terms for that battler? Considering there seems to be quite a lot of rips and stolen artwork from resource creators, I'd avoid using that.

@Joe-King Do you have a particular sprite in mind or is anyone holding a gun fine? Do you want a walking sprite or something else? I've definitely seen gun weapons for the SV battlers, but I haven't come across a walking sprite holding a gun yet.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I thought the character looked familiar, thanks for the heads up. @NarutoButUchiha

I've removed the site's link, given the fact that the site is dubious (rips, uncredited/stolen artwork, etc.).

Joe-King

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Joe-King Do you have a particular sprite in mind or is anyone holding a gun fine? Do you want a walking sprite or something else? I've definitely seen gun weapons for the SV battlers, but I haven't come across a walking sprite holding a gun yet.
No, any 'walking sprite' holding a gun is fine...

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oops. sorry. I'll search again and make sure the sprite isn't ripped from anything >.<

Edit: I actually found something on these forums

It's a MV template though. So look up info on how to properlly add those to the editorSpriteholdingRifleTemplate.png

Last edited:

Joe-King

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much!!! You're a lifesaver!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

And back. Trying to work online with no internet for 1.5 days was...interesting. I felt like a character in a old Sierra game trying to find internet due to all the hoops I had to jump through just to get online for work.
grief... if MV didn't have certain plugins already, I think I'd upgrade to MZ. seeing like 10 MV plugins in 1 MZ one is hilariously convenient lol.
Have you already checkes out my mapping tutorial on the blog? I would love to hear your feedback and things you'd like to see in the future!

one of character for my upcoming game idk how to design o_O

Designing patches that can 'augmented' to clothing based armor. Such good fun. A bit time consuming due to the need to create image displays, but the patches are limited so it's not too tiring.
Note: lol, posting this made me find a couple mistakes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilKeepItReal