Where can I find assets for overworld walking monsters?

KoalaFrenzy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,
What's the typical go-to for getting monsters to put in the Characters folder when you don't have any skill as a pixel artist? I can make humanoid monsters just fine with the generator, but there isn't really a way to make, say, a slime that looks different from the default one that isn't humanoid. Or maybe there is and I just don't know about it! :)

I've already looked through the asset/resource lists on this forum. Any hints?

Thanks.

ct_bolt

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Since your info says Primarily uses RMMV...

For MV:
...In case you haven't already seen these...

...unless you are strictly talking for world map, then I'm not sure but you could possibly scale some down.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kraken Art By @whtdragon

- For the No Travel Game Jam -
Yay! One of my Youtube videos got to 100 views (in 2 days)! This Youtube thing is great, it's like the profile posts except I get to annoy entertain more people at once! Now I just have to practice my "Leave a like and hit that Subscribe button" shilling technique. :LZSexcite:
Just found out there is an about me page. I updated it and happy the way its looking!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I can't act like things will be ok anymore. It needs to be said: We have a Pandemic...
Release version of Pillow Hero is out on windows now! --> https://bit.ly/2USHKLv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngocvu309