Where can I find taller SV Battlers?

Pocketmouse

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am looking for taller SV Battlers, I'm not a fan of the short Chibi look that comes with vanilla RM MV. I own Game Character Hub - Portfolio Edition so if there's a template I can use with it, that would be ideal.

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the only way to make it taller is to make it manually in a gimp, photoshop or krita.

you can use the standard SV template and manually make it taller. for now, there is no other way around it.

Elliott404

NotRookieGamedev. NotAdvancedEither.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here are the list of Tall Sprites by Avery. Hope you'll find it useful ^^

Jules98

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Assuming we're talking about MV, there should also be tall battlers in your dlc folder.

Pocketmouse

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Assuming we're talking about MV, there should also be tall battlers in your dlc folder.
I originally posted this in the RPG Maker MV forum thread. I am new to the forums so I appologize for the confusion, but I did tag it with RPG Maker MV.
At any rate, yes! That's what I'm looking for. For those who are new like me, I found it in (MV folder path)\dlc\DarkFantasyCharacterPack\img\sv_actors
This also includes Tall walking and "damage" sprites as well for each of the main MV actors. Thanks a bunch!

EDIT: Just changed originall to origianlly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yeseylon wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
All Hail Storm Crow, the Blue Eyes White Dragon of MtG!
I love these real life Oblivion videos:
I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samaro