RMMV Where can I find the Cross Engine (Chrono + Pixel Movement)? And does it work the same as the vanilla Chrono Engine?

TenraiEmiko

Greatest Disciple of the Narukami
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I've found the post for Cross Engine quite a while ago, but now I lost track of it. Can any of you give the original post of the Cross Engine?

And one question: Is the Cross Engine compatible with resources for the vanilla Chrono Engine, and do the tutorials for the vanilla Chrono Engine works for the Cross Engine? I am not comfortable when I have to redo the assets for the Cross Engine from the ground up due to the production of my vanilla assets for the Chrono Engine is already very tedious, and I might have a pretty serious case of mental breakdown if I have to redo all of the assets for the Cross Engine. If the assets for Chrono Engine is compatible with the Cross Engine then it would be a saving grace to me.

All of your help regarding this will be appreciated!

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
i think you can get it from this thread:

it basically combine Moghunter Chrono Engine with Altimit Movement
so i think the tutorial for vanilla Chrono Engine might works fine... but in case if something wrong happen... you can do bug report to that thread though...

for the resource... i don't know for sure since i'm not using that engine myself... but i think the format should be the same so you can reuse your current resources...

hope this help.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Chrono Engine and Cross Engine works exactly the same without issues,
Like estriole said, it just have some patches to altimit and some skills
adjustments to work better.

everything you would add to ChronoEngine works on CrossEngine.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Voice.gif
The Voice... They usually show up to talk to you about leaving your mark on the world, which is one of the major themes of my game... How will you be remembered by society.
The only time my brother shows me any kind of support is by liking or LOL my Facebook Comments.
I finally finished the Coliseum for my game. Love how it looks. Credits for the assets goes to Kokoro Reflections, @Starbird_Resources, and @megumi014.
Colossuem.png
Mimics! Mimics everywhere!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bongdaso