Where can I get Futuristic Tilesets for XP?

Et3rniti

Goomy Queen
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
When I look for "rpg maker xp tilesets futuristic", all I get is stuff for VX and up. Help?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Leon Kennedy

Restaff Novice
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well looking at other topics on this same subject it seems while there isn't specifically a futuristic tileset for XP there are ways to format it to work in XP. 

This will help you convert vx ace tilesets to xp http://save-point.org/thread-4722.html 

Make note of the fact that most the people on that thread say you need certain versions of photoshop but it seems that tool will do all the work for you as far as conversion goes so you can make use of any vx ace tilesets as if they are xp tilesets :)

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Some of the links might be down by now, but there are still plenty of resources for RMXP, including Sci-Fi stuff.

Euphony

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
There are probably way more futuristic tiles for VX than XP, so I'd say your best bet is to just gather VX tiles and reformat them for XP.

If you're looking specifically for pixel art style, the DS+ resource pack in the forum store has some really great modern/futuristic tiles. Again, they're formatted for VX, but you can easily make them compatible with XP.

Et3rniti

Goomy Queen
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Okay, thank you, everyone! For some reason, I didn't get notifications. Good thing I bothered to check manually!

Yappy Monoxide

The Yappiest Yap Yapp you will ever Yap
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Et3rniti You should check your notification settings.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Mom tested positive for COVID thanks to a single stupid coworker of hers not taking sh*t serious.
I'll prolly won't be on here for a while as we deal with this.
So before I inevitably start a new project to reorganize myself (I will make sure to save important info dw), I will make an external list of what I want in the final database.
Although a lot of things are still not finished, I can't delay the early access date.
It's her birthday. :kaojoy:
Have you ever been truly comfortable? This weekend I experienced it for the first time in my 33 years on this planet. Try to get comfy, friends.
Every once in a while I check to see if my planned game titles are taken or trademarked. Still okay. I plan to take my time for the sake of quality, but at the same time it feels like a race against some hidden dev out there who also plans to publish or register the same title.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duselre