Where can i get other RPGXP RTP

Barthdry

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Java
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1.Where can i get other RTP of rpg maker xp (I searched google but no rtp but only tilesets)
But anyway i have only seen RGSS-RTP-Standard
2.How can you make a RTP

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
RTP is short for run time package, and it's basically the collection of all tilesets and sprites and sounds that comes with the editor by default.
and that is the only RTP that exists for XP by default.

you can try to make your own set of RTP by collecting those tilesets etc and make them into a package of your own, but that would be basically a useless task - the purpose of the rtp is to give a package that is used by many games so that people don't have to download all those files again and again, and any rtp that you (or someone else) makes would be used only in very few games and still have to be downloaded for each of those - not to mention that someone has to host that rtp to provide for a download...

Barthdry

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Java
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for explaining as i have not got any result in search as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.
I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasapembuatanwebsite