Where can I get these Japan exclusive characters?

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by Wantaplay, May 21, 2017.

1. Wantaplay

Wantaplay Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
  2. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

3. HopeFragment

HopeFragment H'witch Nerd Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I have the Monokuma sprites from that if you want it. I don't know how to get any of the others. That said, I remember reading something that said those sprites are only permitted for use if you live in Japan.

Wantaplay likes this.
  4. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    There are several resource packages made available in japan that have not been made available internationally for various reasons - some times because they're bound to the purchase of a japanese magazine (you'll get the download link and any neccessary passwords printed in a magazine and can't get it without purchasing that magazine), sometimes because they're from a japanese company that doesn't have any contacts for international releases or sometimes because the companies don't want them released internationally due to licensing restrictions (if all rights for international distribution have been sold to company B, then any release internationally would require a new contract with that company) and so on.

So @HopeFragment if you have them due to such a purchase from japan, then don't send them to other people - we ban anyone supporting software piracy or licence breaking.

@Wantaplay I don't have any idea where to get those specific resources, but you might be able to find something similiar in the three japanese resource packs that are currently steam-only. I don't have a link ready, search steam for
    MV Japanese Resource Pack
    and you should find them, there are three of them

Wantaplay likes this.
  5. Wantaplay

Wantaplay Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    On well, thanks anyway

Deicifer likes this.