RMMZ where do i find all the diffrent classes available for RPG maker MZ?

ferallag

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
where do i find the list for MZ ? like a full java script calls, classes , subclasses ... how do i invoke Game_Actor.etc
if i want to access the TPB settings ? etc ...i can't find them online... how do driftwood and moghunter and visustella know them?

Last edited:

Ghost314

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm new to rpgmaker, so I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for or not, but if you look at the folder where your project is saved on disk, you'll see a folder in there labeled 'js'. Inside the js folder it looks like they have a folder for libraries, another one for plugins, and a bunch of javascript files. Those javascript files seem to handle a lot of the core logic of RPG maker games. I'm guessing we can do a lot of things by messing with the stuff declared in those files.

ferallag

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I looked into them and I couldn't find reference for the time progress system, or many of the classes that I see other plugins use... Which is very confusing to me.

How do these amazing plugin programmers know what code to put to call a class or a script?

Edit :However someone else posted this answer

It might be what we need. I just woke up and I have to go and get my PCR results and pack my stuff so that I can go home. So I'll have a look at it later

Last edited:

Ghost314

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I also found this last night

But its for MV
That's actually the sort of thing I was hoping to find (for MZ) when I came into this thread. I'll bet there are some automated tools that can parse javascript files and generate something like that. We would probably need to add more comments to the original code to get more reasonable explanations of what everything does though.

Kino

EIS Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We have something to share tomorrow as well so stay tuned.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bengawan Solo with fantasy style arrangement. :D
So I just got my computer back (Was posting stuff on my phone) But now my dang monitor's broken! I'll need to get a new one, which means... JOBS! Yaaay... When I get a new monitor, I'll post picture of one of my RPGMMV projects.
Wish me luck... :kaodes:
Had to clean up disk space because Windows Updates was having my primaries' disk space for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I guess the clean up thingy doesn't work or something because there were 15gigs of old update files in it.
Monday morning, and the sudden message: Hey, can you set up a full second lesson about pixel art till tomorrow?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soounreal