Where do i find Jason's mask for generator?

CardeMaker

Just a creative guy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, i'm looking for the classic Jason's mask (some say it is a hockey mask) for the MV generator, i thought it was gonna be easy to find it but i didn't found, i was almost sure i already saw it, but i'm not so sure now

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
(some say it is a hockey mask)
Since it was a Detroit Red Wings mask owned by one of the movie supervisors...who exactly doesn't say it's a hockey mask? :stickytongue:

Anyhow, I haven't seen exactly that, but if nothing else Bokou has a full-head black ski mask. It wouldn't be that hard to trim off the back part and turn the rest white with holes.

CardeMaker

Just a creative guy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Since it was a Detroit Red Wings mask owned by one of the movie supervisors...who exactly doesn't say it's a hockey mask? :stickytongue:
Wow, i didn't know that, thanks!
Anyhow, I haven't seen exactly that, but if nothing else Bokou has a full-head black ski mask. It wouldn't be that hard to trim off the back part and turn the rest white with holes.
I've decided to try, and it ended up being best than i thought, so i decided to post it for if someone google it

Jason's Mask TV for the generator

For now i only did the TV part, maybe in the future i do the rest and edit this post.

Note: these are made for the Schlangan Extended Generator, if you intending to put in your generator folder, you will need to rename the files (i sincerely don't know how the files name works, that's why i use extended generator)
These are Accessory 2, because Accessory 1 is under the hair

Variation
MáscaraJasonF.png
TV
MáscaraJasonTV.png
TV Color mask
MáscaraJasonTVc.png

Seraphinth

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know you said you were using the hockey mask but just in case, I spotted Kroody (Credit also to Hiddenone) had a Battler for Jason under "Horror Character Pack 1" and their itch link with TV, SV and face (with some other horror movie characters too if you're interested).

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Seraphinth
I would keep my hands off these, since all the faces are used without any allowance of the original artist and e.g. hiddenone does not allow people to post edits without contacting her first and this guy did not.

Seraphinth

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Seraphinth
I would keep my hands off these, since all the faces are used without any allowance of the original artist and e.g. hiddenone does not allow people to post edits without contacting her first and this guy did not.
Ah ok apologies: I didn't know that he hadn't asked for her permission (I hadn't planned to use them myself: I'd only seen them about 10 minutes before I saw this post so it was fresh in my mind)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My home state baseball team is going back to the World Series for the first time since 1999. I remember when they went in 1995 and won, that was like the best day of my life. (I'm a huge baseball fan and yes I'm talking about the Braves).
FL Studio is a huge step up from LMMS but I'm having such a tough time with it D:<
The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sheyzo