Where do I go to disable/manage e-mails notifications and watched threads?

CrowStorm

Storm crow descending, Winter unending.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thread body = thread title. I've been looking all around my account details and settings and can't seem to find that particular control, I'm probably just derping out. I did manage to disable the "auto-watch and receive e-mails" setting, but it was on long enough that I have a rather overwhelming number of e-mails from watched threads on here.

Thx!

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Click on your avatar in the top right corner of the page and select Preferences. There you should see boxes that you can uncheck concerning notifications and emails.

CrowStorm

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you, I'd found that and I've set my preferences up for the future to receive less notifications, but I was asking if there is a way to unwatch/unnotify threads that are already sending me e-mail notifications, short of going to each individual thread and unwatching it there.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ohh sorry, I read your post too quickly :p

Hmm, I think it should stop sending you emails for all the threads you watch once you deactivate it in your settings, even those that you started watching before deactivating the setting. If it doesn't, I think you can only use the "unwatch" button at the top of a thread. I don't think there's a way to unwatch all the threads you are watching. I'll have to ask other moderators for though, I'm really not sure.

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
There is no global way of 'unwatching' threads. You will have to manually change each one. However, changing your Preferences will stop all email notifications in the future, even for threads where you might like to have them. It's an either/or not a selective choice, unless you yourself have started the thread.

CrowStorm

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero
Would you pay monthly for your pc if you'd get "free" upgrades every 2 years?
well, I definitely have a type, cute redheads with medusa piercings, met and hit it off with two of them in the last 72 hours, what does it mean lol?
Damian Floyd increased the grand prize for the Driftwood Jam to a $75 steam GC!!! Thank you Damion! :)
Is everybody using their imagination?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrzo