Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
There used to be a Login link up top where I could find and download the products I bought, has it moved?

rooge

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Burgerland On 20.8. a change has been made in the store and it is only possible to download products purchased before this date via this link. This information is listed on the main page of the RPG Maker Web site.

RPG_main.PNG

Products purchased after this date can no longer be downloaded this way. Now this can only be done via links sent directly by email. I enclose a link to the store FAQ.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deli