Takeshi Games
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello RM World!

I wanna ask something?

Can i buy anime song for my game? so my game can't get copyright strike.

If can, where the place i can buy?

Thank you,
Ronyund (Not your typical weaboo)

BoredDudesGames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Depends on where you bought MZ from, if we are talking about MZ that is.
If you bought it off of steam, then I recommend that you look through the DLC packs as there are plenty of music packs there to suit any taste.

If you didn't get it from steam and instead bought it off the Degica shop, then follow this link to the Degica storefront which sells DLC for MV.

AccolourChris

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This site has been around for years and I remember it being posted some time back on the RPG Maker Forums. Joker allows for full usage of all the material under jokersounds as long as you credit them. They have BGMS, Sound Effects, Full Songs, and etc on their website as well as youtube. Also if you'd like you could also purchase other paid content off their storefronts, though I'm not sure if they allow the conversion from USD to Yen and vice versa. I hope this helps a little!

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Adding to the list. This is one of my faves.

One of the sample
Just listen to one of the tracks listed there. It's wonderful.

AccolourChris

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Adding to the list. This is one of my faves.

One of the sample
Just listen to one of the tracks listed there. It's wonderful.
Was not aware there were so many different sites out there like this! Thank you for the additions!

Ronyund

Takeshi Games
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If you bought it off of steam, then I recommend that you look through the DLC packs as there are plenty of music packs there to suit any taste.

If you didn't get it from steam and instead bought it off the Degica shop, then follow this link to the Degica storefront which sells DLC for MV.
i mean, the song with vocal.

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
i mean, the song with vocal.
If you mean to buy a copyrighted anime song (a song that is actually used in anime), then yeah, no. I don't think that exists.

48Tentacles

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Do the Steam DLC packs have vocal songs? I know that there are BGM packs, but I'm not sure about vocal songs.

BoredDudesGames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Do the Steam DLC packs have vocal songs? I know that there are BGM packs, but I'm not sure about vocal songs.
Some do, one of the DLC that got bundled into MZ when you pre-ordered the more expensive bundle came with 3 songs with vocal tracks.
1 made to sound like an anime opening
1 made to sound like an anime ending
and 1 made for the battle system, It kind of sounds like the persona 1 PSP battle music.

48Tentacles

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Some do, one of the DLC that got bundled into MZ when you pre-ordered the more expensive bundle came with 3 songs with vocal tracks.
1 made to sound like an anime opening
1 made to sound like an anime ending
and 1 made for the battle system, It kind of sounds like the persona 1 PSP battle music.
Anything for MV specifically'? I'm not a fan of MZ.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Anything for MV specifically'? I'm not a fan of MZ.
If we are still talking about anime-esque vocals, then not to my knowledge, but there are DLC packs on Steam for MV that have vocals in them. For instance, the tracks by Richard John S (RPG Maker MV - Emotional Music Pack; RPG Maker MV - Emotional 2: Voices of Angels; RPG Maker MV - Emotional 3: Tragic Love; RPG Maker MV - Tragedy and Drama; RPG Maker MV - Love and Sorrow) contain vocalisations, but these are quite hymnal, with the singer/s often vocalising as opposed to using intelligible words.

dragoonwys

Freelance Illustrator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These websites sells Japanese vocal music if you are planning to buy licences for some of those, the prices are in USD. Just go into the right category and you'll find many songs that would fit right into an anime.

Last edited:

Ronyund

Takeshi Games
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It can be frustrating that so many commercial games have used up titles that might otherwise be great for a project.
Light up explosions with QABS and Community Lighting.
qcPQHt9.gif
Doing RPG Maker News #18 | Moghunter is Back, Encrypt MV/MZ Plugins, Isometric Geometric Tiles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dsdgdsfa