Where I can Find 2003 RTP Music Remix and MV Cover Character Sprites?

EpicFILE

Epic Member
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!

Today I just reinstalled my Steam version of RMMV since it's accidentally deleted when my laptop got fixed (2 years ago).
I remember there were remixes of 2003 rtp music and character sprites from MV splash screen.
IIRC the resources come from DLC folder, but I can't find any.
Wondering if the recent install doesn't come with those resources, or am I searching in the wrong folder?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
they should be in DLC automatically if everything was installed correctly.

If not, then either you purchased them on this website instead of steam or there was a problem when installing steam.
The last can happen if the steam download cache has been damaged - that happens randomly one or two times per year depending on how much you install and deinstall through steam. There is a steam help with a button to clear that cache, do that and then verify your installation again.
Or you might have turned off that DLC in the DLCManager of steam (should be right side bar of the steam client when RMMV has been selected

EpicFILE

Epic Member
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, I've found the 2003 remixes! :D
It's being put in a different folder from what I remember.

Now it's only the cover character sprites I haven't found.
If I clear the cache and verify my installation or turning on DLC Manager, does it mean I have to reinstall MV again?
IIRC I had to download the character sprites somewhere on Steam, but don't know where exactly it is.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If I clear the cache and verify my installation or turning on DLC Manager, does it mean I have to reinstall MV again?
no, not unless the program itself was damaged. That is why I said verify (that should be a different command in the steam context menu and check the DLC manager

EpicFILE

Epic Member
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've cleared the cache and verifying the MV.
It says all files validated.
Checked the dlc folder, it's still the same.

Here's the content of my dlc folder:
-BaseResource
-BaseResource_Compressed
-DarkFantasyCharacterPack
-ExtraAssets
-KadokawaPlugins
-KadokawaPlugins_New
-Magic_and_SFPack(for_v1.6)
-Modern Generator
-parallax Resource Pack
-RPG Maker Freebies
-RPGMakerWeb Plugins
-Sangokushi
-Special Wallpaper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I miss collaborations, but I don't know how to find someone to make face parts just to share them with others, and even though I don't like writing or music, I can't trust anyone with writing on my game because it has themes that are easy to mess up, and music needs a clear tone and scenes.
People donating to me for my upcoming birthday so I can pay my team a little. Such angels, I'm so happy. T uT I smile so much my face hurts. Good souls in this world.
Playing Ragnarok Online again is very nostalgic. The last time I played it was 20 years ago, when I was ten-twelve old.
My first mmorpg.^^
A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashstop