SarahLeigh91

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've recently started a new game on VXA and was so excited but I noticed all recourses and scripts have been converted for MV or MZ. I'm not sure how this works or why the old ones were all deleted.

For example, i'm trying to acquire Yanfly's battle script core engine - the pages are there but the download links are dead.

Does anyone have it and/or direct me to some sort of old page where the links still work or have them pasted somewhere? Surely all that hard work over the years these fantastic people have done wouldn't just be taken down due to newer games?

Thank you for your time!

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you can find all yanfly (for MV) and visustella (MZ) [here].

keep in mind that VX(Ace) scripts does not work in MV/MZ.
even if you convert them, it most likely doesn't work unless it's
done manually in the convert process.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@SarahLeigh91 never forget that a lot of the external sites for VXA were made and maintained by people that have left the community in the decade since Ace was the current maker.
and if no one pays for a website, the hoster takes it down.

in some cases the resources were saved elsewhere, but in all cases you have to search if such other sites exist because there is no longer anyone maintaining the old lists.

SarahLeigh91

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you everyone.
@Andar Thanks for explaining, that makes sense.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.
SIGH its so hard to convince my friend that making a game for fun and making one to sell takes different planning. I don't care about weird bothersome ways of doing things in a game made for fun, but when you are planning to market it, there is some stuff that you just have to streamline or cut out.
It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SSSR