Cherry-sama

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So, when updating my game, I got the same error as everybody else has:

Looking around the forums, the answer that keeps popping up is to "replace/update your index.html file", but I've searched in every folder in my game projects and I can't find "index.html" anywhere. Even when I created a new blank project, there wasn't a single file labeled index.html. So, my question is where the crap is index.html?

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

It should be in your root folder.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
either your windows is set to hide extensions (which would display the name as index only without the HTML), or your antivirus deleted the webfile, or you were looking in the wrong place.

Archeia's screenshot should fix the last possibility, but I'm listing the two others here to help you in case you really didn't find it.

Cherry-sama

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

It should be in your root folder.

either your windows is set to hide extensions (which would display the name as index only without the HTML), or your antivirus deleted the webfile, or you were looking in the wrong place.

Archeia's screenshot should fix the last possibility, but I'm listing the two others here to help you in case you really didn't find it.

Ah, okay, there it is! Thank you! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey guys! Good news!
I just released the Games from Brazil - Part 2 on my Youtube Channel! I am really happy that part 1 had 100 views and I hope more people will be interested to see the potencial of Brazilian Game Devs!
Effervesce Fallacy™ - Attract Mode (proto)
Almost to the finish line!... or the starting... since it's just the demo. :kaomad2:

Having problems with enemy/monster designs. :kaosigh:
While we prepare the official trailer, enjoy this kind-of-second teaser! ^^
-Ele

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS