Where is my completed game I posted in completed games?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Roseredpinball, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roseredpinball

Roseredpinball Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Sorry, I have no idea where I should put this. Please, moderators, move this to the correct forum. Thank you.

A couple days ago I posted a forum topic in Completed Games with a description and a link to mediafire, where my game can be downloaded. It was only after I clicked post that I realized I forgot to put screenshots. So, I'm waiting to see whether it will go through, or I will get it bounced back.

But so far it seems I haven't gotten any reply at all. I'd like to know where I stand and whether or not my game is up there?

2. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    You should have read the rules for completed games as stated in that forum, they also tell you who to contact with further questions.

Please check if your topic contained all the required info and obeys all rules there.

If it misses only one or two things, the topics are often temporarily approved and you're given a day or so to add the missing parts.

If too many rules are broken, the topic is usually rejected without additional messages to you - the Degica staff simply doesn't have time to guide everyone through the posting rules, and it would be faster if you make a new topic following those rules.

I don't know how much time your "a couple days ago" is - it usually can take a week for approval, depending on how much other work the staff has (especially as in this case the "staff" is a single person for that part of the forum, and she has other work to do as well).

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/23233-completed-games-rules-and-guidelines/

3. Roseredpinball

Roseredpinball Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I apologize. I did read the rules but I kind of did so hastily, so I guess I missed that part about who to contact, sorry. Thanks for your answer. Alright, I will wait longer, I wasn't aware of the usual waiting time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.