Roseredpinball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, but I wasn't certain where else to do so. A while back I downloaded some resources (characters and facesets) from a Japanese blog but I wasn't really all that careful about getting the correct name/credits so I could credit the person when using them. I know, I feel bad about it now, but what can I do? Nowadays I'm trying to be more careful about being sure to properly credit the people/places I get resources from (not that I didn't credit people before, but nowadays I'm trying to be more careful about it). I've tried searching for the resources online but I can't seem to find the website I got them from. I fear it may have been taken down now. I really want to use these resources, so if anybody knows where they came from please let me know so I can get back there or at least properly credit the person who made these!

P.S. I shouldn't have to say this, but please don't use these resources without crediting the person who made them. I know I'm technically reposting them but only so I can figure out where they came from (and maybe help out anyone else who is looking for that same website)

Attachments

Blackyu

Professional Procrastinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh hey, I remember seeing those, I think they're from a blog that hosted a RPG Maker resource contest between different japanese blogs or something like that.
http://sorejanai.blog.shinobi.jp/
You're welcome ! ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Check out SpokenWord- my text-to-speech plugin for RPG Maker MV!
just watched spacex launch. was awesome.
Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV
Currently playing final fantasy 3 on DS. It's an old one but its a classic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mizz