Where is this from?

Discussion in 'Resource Support' started by Roseredpinball, May 6, 2018.

1. Roseredpinball

Roseredpinball Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Hello, apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, but I wasn't certain where else to do so. A while back I downloaded some resources (characters and facesets) from a Japanese blog but I wasn't really all that careful about getting the correct name/credits so I could credit the person when using them. I know, I feel bad about it now, but what can I do? Nowadays I'm trying to be more careful about being sure to properly credit the people/places I get resources from (not that I didn't credit people before, but nowadays I'm trying to be more careful about it). I've tried searching for the resources online but I can't seem to find the website I got them from. I fear it may have been taken down now. I really want to use these resources, so if anybody knows where they came from please let me know so I can get back there or at least properly credit the person who made these!

P.S. I shouldn't have to say this, but please don't use these resources without crediting the person who made them. I know I'm technically reposting them but only so I can figure out where they came from (and maybe help out anyone else who is looking for that same website)

Attached Files:

2. Blackyu

Blackyu Professional Procrastinator and proud to be ! Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Oh hey, I remember seeing those, I think they're from a blog that hosted a RPG Maker resource contest between different japanese blogs or something like that.
    http://sorejanai.blog.shinobi.jp/
    You're welcome ! ^^

3. Roseredpinball

Roseredpinball Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Ah, yes, that's it! Thank you!

Blackyu likes this.