Roseredpinball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, but I wasn't certain where else to do so. A while back I downloaded some resources (characters and facesets) from a Japanese blog but I wasn't really all that careful about getting the correct name/credits so I could credit the person when using them. I know, I feel bad about it now, but what can I do? Nowadays I'm trying to be more careful about being sure to properly credit the people/places I get resources from (not that I didn't credit people before, but nowadays I'm trying to be more careful about it). I've tried searching for the resources online but I can't seem to find the website I got them from. I fear it may have been taken down now. I really want to use these resources, so if anybody knows where they came from please let me know so I can get back there or at least properly credit the person who made these!

P.S. I shouldn't have to say this, but please don't use these resources without crediting the person who made them. I know I'm technically reposting them but only so I can figure out where they came from (and maybe help out anyone else who is looking for that same website)

Attachments

• $Black Eyeball Monster.png
    $Black Eyeball Monster.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Black Eyeball Monster Faceset.png
    Black Eyeball Monster Faceset.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Blue Furry Professor Faceset.png
    Blue Furry Professor Faceset.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 11

Blackyu

Professional Procrastinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh hey, I remember seeing those, I think they're from a blog that hosted a RPG Maker resource contest between different japanese blogs or something like that.
http://sorejanai.blog.shinobi.jp/
You're welcome ! ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I got the pause Icon to use 6 frames instead of 4, PLUS it goes: top 1-2-3, bottom 1-2-3. And everything just by playing around with the code & i think i've figured the important parts out now <3
eUuH09A.gif

ps. the animation isn't as "wonky" in RL, stupid recording -.-
Friendly reminder: Make a back up of your project! ;3 I just did one and recognized I would have lost a week worth of work.
Why is there undo but not a redo like every other software in existence? :blink:
Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ComicTM