Tornado Samurai

A Samurai of the Storms
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Good evening all.

I recently just purchased RPG Maker VX Ace, so I'm kind of new to all this, coming from XP. Where can I find busts and face graphics for charatcers under the following conditions? 

- They would have to be able to be used for free or commercial.

- They would have to be in these forums. If there were outside links, I doubt I could contact the creator and ask for permission.

- The creator would have to be within contact to ask for permission to use.

Also, I'm looking for a specific character who I know has a bust or face graphic that exists.

On the RPG Maker VX Box Art, it is the man who is on the far left (your left) in dark, black armor.

In the trailer for RPG Maker VX, he was used as a character in gameplay and was referred to as "Syn".

Thank you for your time,

Tornado Summoner

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Check out Granny's lists. She has a list of all of the face and busts that are available. Though some of them are not free to use for commercial, so you will have to weed out the ones that are from the list.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You're best bet is Division Heaven, which has the VX cover character you're talking about and a whole lot of other things.  BTW, you don't usually have to ask permission to use, resource sites tend to have very clear rules of use.  As someone who makes resources I actually find it annoying if someone emails me and asks my permission to use something I've clearly given permission for already.

Tornado Samurai

A Samurai of the Storms
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks so much for telling me! I've been searching for that particular resource for a while! You were right! This site has a lot of resources! I'll be sure to keep looking from here.

All of the resources herein are free to use (Division Heaven)? (Sorry I ask, because I am very vigilant and wary when using work and other resources. I like to make sure I have permission to do it and  the one I'm looking for says something about Member+.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just check out the link that says "Terms of Use", it has all the information on how you can and can't use it.

The stuff about Members+ is just saying that all the options aren't on the webpage because they're a Members+ incentive.  I can't remember if they're a permanent perk or if they were phased out as one of the monthly bonuses.  You don't have to worry though, the materials offered there are able to be used.

Tornado Samurai

A Samurai of the Storms
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ok, thank you very much! Have a good day! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Husband has roped me into playing one of his PSO2 characters. Productivity is now negative.
Tileset A is lava! Don't burn D:
as MZ come out what you guys think about.....Some particles engine :3c?
Who wants to sing this song with me?~

Decided to submit my games to the Monday Night Stream. Figured it might be a fun way to get some traction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LavaWave