Where to find the pointy roof?

Discussion in 'Celianna Resource Packs' started by sapiboong, Dec 23, 2014.

1. sapiboong

sapiboong Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Indonesian
    In the screenie picture of Rural Farm Resource Pack (which can be found HERE), there are some buildings that use pointy roof. I would like to know where to find the pointy roof. I have searched inside the tilesets folder and found none of the sort. Is it perhaps parallaxed? 

Thank you very much, hope it is the right place to ask about this. 

2. Ralpf

Ralpf Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    It is parallaxed, but you should have the resources. If you haven't messed with the file structure they should be in the folder 'RuralFarmTile_GFX\extra\parallax mapping extras' you should have have 12 image files in there.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
  3. sapiboong

sapiboong Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Oh, right. How could I miss that! Thank you :)

What about the little pointy roof + window on top of the brown rooftop? (the house on the right part of the map). Couldn't find it anywhere too, or maybe my eyes are just that bad. 

4. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    This might not be how you're intended to do it, but if you look at Tile Exterior 1, near the bottom, you will see a very small brown roof with a bit of white wall.  Just take the front part of that image and put a window on it, and you what you're looking for.

5. Celianna

Celianna Tileset artist Global Mod

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    It doesn't exist as a single tile. It's a combination of the pointy rooftop (but slimmed down, basically you erase a bunch of the sides and the height), a small piece of one of the autotile walls, and a window stuck on it.

Those maps are made with parallax mapping, a technique where you create maps in another program such as Photoshop.