Where to find underwater tilesets for MZ?

jedite1000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Ive been looking around and cant find any free underwater resources that are suitable for MZ i found one that i had to resize to fit the MZ maker but it didnt look good

Alexandre

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Open the unformatted tileset into your favorite image processing program, put a 48x48 grid, copy and paste the different tiles to their corresponding image (A1, A2, A3,... to E, see asset standards in MZ documentation). There is countless tutorials explaining how tilesets exactly work.

Last edited:

jedite1000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
yeah i was able to do it, its meh but it will do, i have the wavey paralax but i want to add bubbles particles on the map, so it looks like i am more underwater, anyone know how to do that?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

At work.
Co: "This bug drove me insane. I tried a lot of things to debug, it just stuck".
Me: "How did you debug it?"
Co: *shows a complicated debugging method using breakpoints and everything*
Me: "What about ... " *casually prints a stack trace in the try/catch exception
Co: "Wait, you can do that??"
Totally original and unique OC
Harold.png
So after completing the Mass Effect Trilogy the first time as a Vanguard, I decided to replay the trilogy as a Soldier. Thus far, I've just finished the Horizon mission in ME2, and I'm already exhausted from ME2's f**k-awful enemy design.
Yeah, now Yes !!!! "boom boom "
"Fire the monsters, guards!!!"

index.php
I can't stop buying resource packs I'll never use, or engines for that matter, or free resources as my two terabyte external will attest. I am a digital hoarder I guess. Some people get drunk off the silly juice when they are bored, I just buy shiny digital nonsense I don't need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trashcanislandd