Where to find underwater tilesets for MZ?

jedite1000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Ive been looking around and cant find any free underwater resources that are suitable for MZ i found one that i had to resize to fit the MZ maker but it didnt look good

Alexandre

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Open the unformatted tileset into your favorite image processing program, put a 48x48 grid, copy and paste the different tiles to their corresponding image (A1, A2, A3,... to E, see asset standards in MZ documentation). There is countless tutorials explaining how tilesets exactly work.

Last edited:

jedite1000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
yeah i was able to do it, its meh but it will do, i have the wavey paralax but i want to add bubbles particles on the map, so it looks like i am more underwater, anyone know how to do that?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

And here I thought I've lost my music sense. Good exercise once in a while
Made Edits to a Character Art from 'Hibiki Katakura MV Monsters' (DLC), to Look More like One of My Own Characters. :LZScheeze:

Decided to retake an old concept I was working on long ago, first change I decided to tackle on right away is the sprites. Never been fan of the default chibis, so I edited it a bit... :kaoswt:
8YavqRj.png

Not sure if this will be the final take, but I like it more than the regular one.
Need a few testers for my new plugin, any takers?
Good night (or day) to everyone! :smile:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuckyCatOtome