where to make changes for leveling stats?

bighoncho

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hi, when a character levels from 1 to 2 to 5 etc.. there is a certain number of HP, Mana and skills added.

Where do I make changes to how much HP, Mana and stats to add when a character levels up? I can't seems to find it..

Thanks!

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Database -> classes -> parameter curves and skills to learn.

EDIT: In RPG Maker, it doesn't add an amount per level. To determine the number for a parameter, it uses a mathematical fonction like f(x)= mx + b (of course, x would be the character's level, m would be the fonction's growth and b the starting point). Of course it doesn't need to be a constant growth, you can add a curve.

bighoncho

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Database -> classes -> parameter curves and skills to learn.

EDIT: In RPG Maker, it doesn't add an amount per level. To determine the number for a parameter, it uses a mathematical fonction like f(x)= mx + b (of course, x would be the character's level, m would be the fonction's growth and b the starting point). Of course it doesn't need to be a constant growth, you can add a curve.

Thanks @MushroomCake28 for helping a newbie out so quickly! :D

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you can ignore the curve and set a specific value for each level but that takes awhile. there is also plugins that allow you to make formula stat growths like level * 22 + 50 so lv1 would be 72 and each lvl up would be a set +22 gain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This forum is a great source of procrastination for me.
Today I read "The mouth speaks what the heart is full of." Simple, and reminds me I have a ton of work to do.
Why are cats so darn cute when their tongues are sticking out? If I did that, it wouldn't have the same effect.
The joy when you see a notification, the down when it's just a unnecessary quote of one of your posts again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mybriguy